Forum Europa
Yugoslavian War's Greatest Hits - Printable Version

+- Forum Europa (http://forumeuropa.net)
+-- Forum: Europa National (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Србија (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Yugoslavian War's Greatest Hits (/showthread.php?tid=3595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Yugoslavian War's Greatest Hits - Temnozor - 2013 Dec 30 11:59

Until now I wasn't aware that "remove kebab" has so many friends:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDCGzYIoeqQ

oh lol!

Can our Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian posters probably share a little more of such fine pieces of art? Big Grin

RE: Yugoslavian Civil War's Greatest Hits - Mylene - 2013 Dec 30 12:58

Noooo, i feel shame to even search for it on Youtube, not to mention posting it! I can't believe that human being can create something like this (or enjoy in it). Seriously. sad

RE: Yugoslavian Civil War's Greatest Hits - Dussander - 2013 Dec 30 19:23

Civil what?

RE: Yugoslavian Civil War's Greatest Hits - Aramis - 2013 Dec 30 19:33

It was a war. This whole idea of those conflict, which followed the breakup of Yugoslavia, being a civil war sprung out of Serbian propaganda, as an attempt by the Serbain state to avoid legal and financial responsibilities.

As for the music, I'll post it later. ;)

RE: Yugoslavian Civil War's Greatest Hits - Aramis - 2013 Dec 30 19:55

Here are some Croatian and Bosnian ones. Unlike the serbian music, not inspired by turkish tunes Big Grin

And I'll just leave this one here...

Big Grin

RE: Yugoslavian Civil War's Greatest Hits - Mustapaita - 2013 Dec 30 20:16

I guess the Yugowars were too short for this form of martial music to reach peak perfection.

Look at Hezbollah. They've been around for some 30 years and their production values are amazing. When viewing their youtube videos one can barely resist the temptation to abandon this earthly existence and follow Ali ibn Ali Talib into battle against the Takfir. ;)

RE: Yugoslavian Civil War's Greatest Hits - Aramis - 2013 Dec 30 20:31

(2013 Dec 30 20:16)Mustapaita Wrote:  I guess the Yugowars were too short for this form of martial music to reach peak perfection.

Look at Hezbollah. They've been around for some 30 years and their production values are amazing. When viewing their youtube videos one can barely resist the temptation to abandon this earthly existence and follow Ali ibn Ali Talib into battle against the Takfir. ;)

?

RE: Yugoslavian Civil War's Greatest Hits - Aptrgangr - 2013 Dec 30 21:22

(don't really fit ITT, I know...)

RE: Yugoslavian Civil War's Greatest Hits - Gamera - 2013 Dec 30 23:20

Like this?

RE: Yugoslavian Civil War's Greatest Hits - Temnozor - 2013 Dec 31 11:27

(2013 Dec 30 23:20)Gamera Wrote:  

This is actually some nice piece of rock music. Listened without laughing. Big Grin