Forum Europa
Pope Praises Italy's Leading Abortion-Rights Activist - Printable Version

+- Forum Europa (http://forumeuropa.net)
+-- Forum: Science (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Metaphysics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: Pope Praises Italy's Leading Abortion-Rights Activist (/showthread.php?tid=5779)

Pope Praises Italy's Leading Abortion-Rights Activist - Torrecerréu - 2016 Feb 29 23:03

Quote:Pope Praises Italy's Leading Abortion-Rights Activist

Pro-life leaders expressed shock after Pope Francis praised the "Margaret Sanger" of Italian politics.

In an interview early in February the Pope called former Italian Foreign Minister Emma Bonino one of the nation's "forgotten greats." Bonino for decades has been known as Italy's most outspoken abortion-rights activist.

In his interview with the Italian daily Corriere Della Serra, the Pope acknowledged that his praise, in which he compared her to historical figures such as Konrad Adenauer, who was the first post-world War II chancellor of Germany, and the famed French statesman Robert Schuman, could be considered controversial.
He noted she has critics but dismissed them, saying, "True, but never mind. We have to look at people, at what they do." He also praised her work and advice in dealing with Africa.

The Pope's remarks surprised church traditionalists.

"How can the Pope praise a woman that is best known in Italy for practicing illegal abortion and promoting abortion?" said Msgr. Ignacio Barreiro, who was until last year the head of the Rome office of Human Life International, reports the pro-life website LifeSiteNews.
Bonino, a leading member of the Radical Party and former European commissioner, is well known for having an abortion at the age of 27 and then working with the Information Centre on Sterilization and Abortion, which was responsible for 10,000 abortions, notes LifeSiteNews.

She entered politics after being acquitted on charges of performing illegal abortions, the site says, and there are photos of her performing abortions using a homemade device operated by a bicycle pump.

Italian politician Luca Volonte, president of the pro-life Novae Terrae Foundation, suggested to LifeSiteNews that the Pope "was not really informed about how much Mrs. Bonino has done in Italy and at the international level to promote abortion and euthanasia."

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/716397

As per usual Catholics are falling over themselves defending and making excuses for Borgoglio. This man is the master of sowing confusion.

RE: Pope Praises Italy's Leading Abortion-Rights Activist - Phlegethon - 2016 Mar 01 00:12

By now I am quite convinced that Msgr. Bergoglio is suffering from late-stage dementia. Deliberate destruction of the Church from within would be much more sophisticated and subtle if orchestrated by a career Jesuit. Of course that does not change the fact that he is the grave digger of the pitiable remains of the Church.

RE: Pope Praises Italy's Leading Abortion-Rights Activist - Torrecerréu - 2016 Mar 01 03:58

(2016 Mar 01 00:12)Phlegethon Wrote:  By now I am quite convinced that Msgr. Bergoglio is suffering from late-stage dementia. Deliberate destruction of the Church from withing would be much more sophisticated and subtle if orchestrated by a career Jesuit. Of course that does not change the fact that he is the grave digger of the pitiable remains of the Church.

We must thank God for men like Bishop Schneider and Cardinal Burke, because they appear to be the only ones holding the line at this point. Much of the laity is totally in line with modernism or otherwise in a state of complete denial. We musn't break faith with the Bride of Christ as the sedevacantists have done, though. To do so is to doubt the assurance of our Lord: "And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

They won't prevail but not for lack of effort.

RE: Pope Praises Italy's Leading Abortion-Rights Activist - Blackthorne - 2016 Mar 01 04:40

Sigh..

RE: Pope Praises Italy's Leading Abortion-Rights Activist - Osweo - 2016 Mar 01 14:45

Too late in life did I discover the actual physical blood and guts reality of abortion. Previously, at school and university and early adulthood, I hadn't thought TOO much about it. I'm not exactly sure WHAT I thought went on, never really having pictured the process to myself fully. Hehe, I might even have imagined it just as a simple taking of a pill or the like, making the womb somehow stop the child from developing further and just reabsorbing it. Perhaps many "pro-choice" people out there have similarly stupid unformed notions. In which case, it's useful to look at the nasty realities:

Quote: there are photos of her performing abortions using a homemade device operated by a bicycle pump.
[Image: emma_bonino_aborto.jpg]

Is this hand-triangle a feminist gesture or something?
[Image: ce6feba9-0168-44c4-8ab1-972cbfc01f98.jpg]
- an inverted uterus, perhaps, defiantly enclosing an empty void...

Got the ole cancer now, anyway:
[Image: o-BONINO-facebook.jpg]

Hehe, an old rhyme, 2007:
Prodi romano, romano prodi,
ma la gente, quel che pensa,
tu cazzo, non l'odi?

Bonino emma, emma bonino,
se solo bevessi meno vino
all'europa riunita che tutta l'ascolta
cose sensate, direbbe 'na volta!

Ai giordano, devi sapere
la gente trattata col sedere
un giorno forse, non troppo lontano
ti ficchera, una per una, piano piano
le tue stronzate, dritte nell'ano

E ora e' il tuo turno, ministro ferrero
per te la rima voglio cambiare
perche' la gente non sai ascoltare
sara' che sei duro piu' di un mulo
....che faccio....lo mando?
MA SI, AFFANCULOOOOOO!

RE: Pope Praises Italy's Leading Abortion-Rights Activist - Phlegethon - 2016 Mar 01 15:03

This is the crazy woman who thinks that female circumcision is a crime but actively promoted abortion all her life. Saving the savages and half-apes of the Third World while actively promoting the genocide of White Europe. Cicciolina was only the second most degenerate MP of the Radical Party.