Gay Jews have 'higher souls' than gentiles, says deputy minister
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

Habayit Hayehudi's Rabbi Eli Ben Dahan says same-sex marriage is prohibited just as marriage between Jews and gentiles is.

By Haaretz | Dec. 29, 2013 | 7:14 PM | 32

Homosexual Jews have "higher souls" than gentiles, gay or straight, the deputy minister for religious services told the Israeli daily Maariv in an article published on Friday.

Even so, he would oppose any same-sex marriage bill, just as he would oppose marriage between a Jew and a gentile, said Rabbi Eli Ben Dahan, a member of the right-wing Habayit Hayehudi party.

Same-sex marriage is "unnatural," the rabbi politician added, saying that "it is natural that the world wants continuity through relations between a man and a woman."

Ben Dahan spoke out just as his his party and the Yesh Atid party reached a compromise, paving the way for passage of a preliminary bill in the Knesset offering tax breaks for same-sex parents.

The written deal between the two coalition partners has been kept under wraps but it is expected the bill will be shelved and that equivalent tax credits will be implemented through Finance Ministry regulations rather than legislation.

Ben Dahan, who was absent from the Knesset vote, said he does not want to persecute gays, but that his opposition for the bill stems from his commitment to Israel's Jewish nature.

"I have to keep the state Jewish. Things to contradict the values, culture or tradition will not receive a stamp of approval," he said.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/1.566021

[Image: jcg7qhju.png]

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2013 Dec 30 19:55
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Cinnamon (01-01-2014), Osweo (30-12-2013), Zephyr (27-12-2018)
Cinnamon
Destroyer of the One Ring.

Deutschland

RE: Gay Jews have 'higher souls' than gentiles, says deputy minister
People like this deputy religion minister probably wonder about Antisemitism...... What differs his words from the words of some antisemitic Nazi nature?

The view of this guy has no basics in the Bible. There stands nowhere that Jews would be better or "higher" people then other people......
2013 Dec 30 21:03
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Cinnamon's post:
Aptrgangr (30-12-2013), Blackthorne (31-12-2013)
Blackthorne

England

(2013 Dec 30 21:03)Cinnamon Wrote:  People like this deputy religion minister probably wonder about Antisemitism...... What differs his words from the words of some antisemitic Nazi nature?

The view of this guy has no basics in the Bible. There stands nowhere that Jews would be better or "higher" people then other people......

The Christ-killers have an inflated view of themselves based on the idea of chosenness, i.e. that the Savior would be of Jewish ancestry. The Children of Abraham weren't chosen because of any especial merit on their part (if you read the Bible the Jews weren't very faithful to God at all!)- but as being the people from whom the Christ would be born. This is why they were chosen, to be the kinfolk of the Messiah- and look what they did to Him: killed Him. Keep in mind what Jesus said to the Jewish clerics (ancestors of contemporary rabbis) in the temple:

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it.

Jews of this perverse sort divinize themselves and become blasphemers and idolaters, replacing the worship of God with the worship of jewry and the god of jewry (Satan). Jewry practices diabolism and they want the "goy" to become idolaters of jewry and unaware diabolists as well, believe you me. Hmm...

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2013 Dec 31 05:02
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Blackthorne's post:
Albion (16-01-2016), Cinnamon (01-01-2014)
Cinnamon

Deutschland

(2013 Dec 31 05:02)Blackthorne Wrote:  
(2013 Dec 30 21:03)Cinnamon Wrote:  People like this deputy religion minister probably wonder about Antisemitism...... What differs his words from the words of some antisemitic Nazi nature?

The Christ-killers have an inflated view of themselves based on the idea of chosenness, i.e. that the Savior would be of Jewish ancestry. The Children of Abraham weren't chosen because of any especial merit on their part (if you read the Bible the Jews weren't very faithful to God at all!)- but as being the people from whom the Christ would be born. This is why they were chosen, to be the kinfolk of the Messiah- and look what they did to Him: killed Him. Keep in mind what Jesus said to the Jewish clerics (ancestors of contemporary rabbis) in the temple:

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it.

Jews of this perverse sort divinize themselves and become blasphemers and idolaters, replacing the worship of God with the worship of jewry and the god of jewry (Satan). Jewry practices diabolism and they want the "goy" to become idolaters of jewry and unaware diabolists as well, believe you me. Hmm...

Therefor I like the ancient Greek philosophers like Platon and Aristoteles...... Most of them believed in the One God and saw his love for mankind.
2013 Dec 31 10:07
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Blackthorne

England

(2013 Dec 31 10:07)Cinnamon Wrote:  Therefor I like the ancient Greek philosophers like Platon and Aristoteles...... Most of them believed in the One God and saw his love for mankind.

Stoics were closer to God than Plato, etc. IMO. The founder of the Stoics was Zeno, a Phoenician, rather than a Greek. Platonism is intellectualism (i.e. debate about the Crucifixion)- Stoicism is action (i.e. emulate the Crucifixion). Hmm...

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2014 Jan 01 08:52
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Blackthorne's post:
Albion (16-01-2016), Cinnamon (01-01-2014)
Tintagell
Chthonic

England

I wonder what level my soul is, then.
2014 Jan 01 19:34
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Tintagell's post:
Cinnamon (01-01-2014)
Cinnamon

Deutschland

(2014 Jan 01 08:52)Blackthorne Wrote:  
(2013 Dec 31 10:07)Cinnamon Wrote:  Therefor I like the ancient Greek philosophers like Platon and Aristoteles...... Most of them believed in the One God and saw his love for mankind.

Stoics were closer to God than Plato, etc. IMO. The founder of the Stoics was Zeno, a Phoenician, rather than a Greek. Platonism is intellectualism (i.e. debate about the Crucifixion)- Stoicism is action (i.e. emulate the Crucifixion). Hmm...

But Stoics was apathetically in concern to changing the world......Their pov was that you have to accept your place in the world and have no right to alternate it.......... Jesus was a rebelic nature. Plato was also a rebelic spirit with the demand of a better world.
2014 Jan 01 19:43
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Osweo

England

(2014 Jan 01 19:34)Tintagell Wrote:  I wonder what level my soul is, then.
Don't worry, gay gentiles don't even have souls. thumbs up

"And now if a whole nation fell into that? In such a case, I answer, infallibly they will return out of it. For life is no cunningly-devised deception or self deception, it is a great truth that thou art alive, that thou hast desires, necessities: neither can these subsist and satisfy themselves on delusions, but on fact. To fact, depend on it, we shall come back: to such fact, blessed or cursed, as we have wisdom for."
Thomas Carlyle
2014 Jan 01 20:14
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Osweo's post:
Cinnamon (01-01-2014), Tintagell (02-01-2014)
Aemma

France

(2014 Jan 01 20:14)Osweo Wrote:  
(2014 Jan 01 19:34)Tintagell Wrote:  I wonder what level my soul is, then.
Don't worry, gay gentiles don't even have souls. thumbs up

Nah. It has nothing to do with being a gentile but everything to do with being North American. We rate at a flat out 0% when it comes to having soul, remember? Even Africans have 30% more soul than we do. ;)

~Be the Virtuous Man or Woman you are meant to be.~
2014 Jan 01 23:08
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Osweo

England

Don't be silly, Aem. You all have a smidgen of a soul, thanks to the appreciable negroid admixture so prevalent in each and every last one of you.

"And now if a whole nation fell into that? In such a case, I answer, infallibly they will return out of it. For life is no cunningly-devised deception or self deception, it is a great truth that thou art alive, that thou hast desires, necessities: neither can these subsist and satisfy themselves on delusions, but on fact. To fact, depend on it, we shall come back: to such fact, blessed or cursed, as we have wisdom for."
Thomas Carlyle
2014 Jan 01 23:23
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Osweo's post:
Aemma (01-01-2014)