Sweden's insane anti-discrimination laws have created a generation of lost women
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

RE: Sweden's insane anti-discrimination laws have created a generation of lost women
(2012 Dec 05 23:48)Guiri Wrote:  Whether it's wrong or not, if you travel throughout the Brit Isles ít very quickly becomes obvious that the English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh have more in common with each other than they have differences.

Travelling throughout the Brit isles I have found quite a few places where voicing such an opinion might get you killed or at least severely mauled. And rightfully so.

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2012 Dec 08 00:20
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

RE: Sweden's insane anti-discrimination laws have created a generation of lost women
(2012 Dec 06 10:05)Guiri Wrote:  What is "acting Anglo" in your view?

Drinking lukewarm beer without foam, the inability to cook a decent meal or dress properly, football hooliganism, stag night binge-drinking, lying on the pavement punch drunk and pants wet.

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2012 Dec 08 00:24
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Torkilsdottir

Euskal Herria

(2012 Dec 08 00:24)Phlegethon Wrote:  
(2012 Dec 06 10:05)Guiri Wrote:  What is "acting Anglo" in your view?

Drinking lukewarm beer without foam, the inability to cook a decent meal or dress properly, football hooliganism, stag night binge-drinking, lying on the pavement punch drunk and pants wet.

That's British stereotypes, I have no beef with them.

I'm talking about these guys:

2012 Dec 08 00:46
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Guiri

España

(2012 Dec 08 00:17)Phlegethon Wrote:  
(2012 Dec 05 23:48)Guiri Wrote:  Anglo = English speaker. The Irish speak English.

And so do I - as well as about half the world population. Still I am not an Anglo. And neither are the Irish.
More than half, probably. Big Grin (To varying degrees.) Nevertheless, what distinguishes Anglo countries is that English is the first language spoken. Ireland may as of recent times recognise Irish Gaelic as their official first language (wishful thinking more than anything else), but the fact remains that the VAST majority of Irish don't know any more Gaelic than a few words. (Usually limited to a couple of catch phrases - the same phrases that I know. Am I a Gaelic speaker now too?) The English language shapes their perceptions of the world.

Phlegethon Wrote:Travelling throughout the Brit isles I have found quite a few places where voicing such an opinion might get you killed or at least severely mauled. And rightfully so.
There are thugs in every country. Shall I say that Germany is a neo-nazi country because there are some neo-nazis there?

Tork Wrote:I'm talking about these guys:
So you're referring to some pretentious, weirdo US Americans. (WASPs.) Great. Well I guess by your definition then the Anglo world is limited to some marginal group in the USA.
2012 Dec 08 08:46
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Heretik
Away
Rotationseuropäer
Supervision

Hrvatska

If I read shit like this again I'll issue some bans. Calm down, stop with personal attacks or go to Stormfront or some shit like that and continue.

DžDž
2012 Dec 08 18:40
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Heretik's post:
Aramis (09-12-2012), Osweo (08-12-2012)
Anachronistic

Sverige

Shitty article. All hair dressers I have ever been to have differing prices for men and women and only extremely few public pools allow topless bathing. The anti-discrimination law is only applied to cases like when a man with worse CV gets hired instead of a woman. And it's general consensus among people in general, both men and women, that these things like the Toys'r'US ad are retarded.

If the women here are lost, then so are the men.
2013 Jan 19 17:40
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Anachronistic's post:
Dussander (19-01-2013), Mustapaita (20-01-2013)
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2013 Mar 22 19:52
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Cinnamon (23-03-2013), Kat (22-03-2013), Violet (30-03-2013)