Sweden's insane anti-discrimination laws have created a generation of lost women
Dussander

Hrvatska

RE: Sweden's insane anti-discrimination laws have created a generation of lost women
[Image: swedentoys.jpg]

First I was like: Huh? ??? PERKELE

And then it hit me: LOL what a marketing fail! LOL Whoever designed the catalogue clearly needs a reality check - boys won't be begging their parents to buy them dolls and Easy-Bake ovens no matter how hard you try to condition them. I say let the fools waste their time and money on fool's errands, good old capitalism will have the final word.

We must dissent.

[Image: 10494820_10152495444871387_2677074454375​72888_n.jpg]
2012 Dec 01 18:11
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 5 users Like Dussander's post:
Abreodan (03-12-2012), Aramis (01-12-2012), Kalevanpoika (01-12-2012), Mustapaita (17-10-2013), Zephyr (03-12-2012)
Aramis
Angloholic

Hrvatska

RE: Sweden's insane anti-discrimination laws have created a generation of lost women
I remember (well, mostly from old photos and stories) playing or wanting to play with dolls all until I turned 3 or 4. Most of my friends back then were girls, as my neighbergood had a strange lack of boys of my age.
Later in life, as we moved to another city circumstences have changed. There were equally as much girls and boys around to play with, so I was a little more selective, choosing to climb on tress and and roll around in mud instead, with male buddies.

So even back then, when I was surrounded by women and girls of all ages, playing occasionally with girlie toys, I still prefered boyish toys and games.
The point being: At a time when my mind was under influence of gender specific social pressure, biology still eventually came through, demonstrating it's dominance.

As for the boy princess, I don't see much of an issue there as such. Femine boys/males always existed, always being a minority. No reason for the parents to fight against it, but even less to encourage such behavior on purpose.
What the 4 year old boy does still is fine and natural in my book, but his mother's approach is pathetic at best, sickening and alarming at worst.
2012 Dec 01 18:23
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Aramis's post:
Abreodan (03-12-2012), Kalevanpoika (01-12-2012), Mustapaita (17-10-2013), Osweo (02-12-2012)
Aramis
Angloholic

Hrvatska

(2012 Dec 01 18:11)Dussander Wrote:  boys won't be begging their parents to buy them dolls

That's not entirely true.

Wait for it...

... wait a few more years. Done!
2012 Dec 01 18:31
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Aramis's post:
Dussander (01-12-2012), Osweo (02-12-2012), Peasant (01-12-2012)
Peasant
Banned

England

You begged your parents for a sex doll?
2012 Dec 01 18:40
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Peasant's post:
Mustapaita (17-10-2013)
Temnozor
Kornilov did nothing wrong
Supervision

Россия

Quote:It is difficult to be surprised. Sweden's anti-discrimination laws are as bizarre as they are magical. Hairdressers are not allowed to vary their prices based on gender, putting up the price of a short-back-and-sides towards the £50 mark. Taxis which used to offer special rates to single women going home late at night have been told to stop. Women can swim topless in public pools unless there is a law to require men cover their nipples. Stockholm District Court recently ruled that pregnancy was an illness. Activists are pushing to end gender specific pronouns in the language. More men than women now complain to the discrimination ombudsman.

Okay Jews, you are no longer my bogeyman number one. From now on Swedes are the most evil species on earth in my view.

"Whoever says that he "belongs to his time" is only saying that he agrees with the largest number of fools at that moment." - Nicolás Gómez Dávila

[Image: ecc9v9ru.jpg]
2012 Dec 01 18:46
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Temnozor's post:
Mustapaita (17-10-2013), Osweo (02-12-2012)
Aramis
Angloholic

Hrvatska

(2012 Dec 01 18:40)Peasant Wrote:  You begged your parents for a sex doll?

What? I thought it was a punching bag in female form. Easy mistake to make then, since I got it for my birthday together with a wife-beater.
2012 Dec 01 18:46
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Aramis's post:
Dussander (01-12-2012), Osweo (02-12-2012), Peasant (01-12-2012)
Peasant
Banned

England

Another thing I've got to add to this thread, the catalogue changes are voluntary, not enforced by law as the Daily Mail and Telegraph articles intentionally mislead the reader to believe.
2012 Dec 01 19:05
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Raskolnikov

Breizh

The idea that Toys R Us or whatever would be selling homosexual-theme dolls to little boys is a ship long sailed.

[Image: hemanc.jpg]

I'd rather play with Barbie.

But actually I just made weapons out of sticks and branches as a kid. Along with a couple of legos and dinosaurs, I never had as many toys as others, one of whom had an extra plastic crap containment room. I wouldn't buy my children a bunch of plastic or have them watch advertisement-baby sitting cartoons.
2012 Dec 01 19:06
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Raskolnikov's post:
Eldritch (02-12-2012), Guiri (01-12-2012), Peasant (01-12-2012)
Jonny

Deutschland

(2012 Dec 01 18:46)Temnozor Wrote:  
Quote:It is difficult to be surprised. Sweden's anti-discrimination laws are as bizarre as they are magical. Hairdressers are not allowed to vary their prices based on gender, putting up the price of a short-back-and-sides towards the £50 mark. Taxis which used to offer special rates to single women going home late at night have been told to stop. Women can swim topless in public pools unless there is a law to require men cover their nipples. Stockholm District Court recently ruled that pregnancy was an illness. Activists are pushing to end gender specific pronouns in the language. More men than women now complain to the discrimination ombudsman.

Okay Jews, you are no longer my bogeyman number one. From now on Swedes are the most evil species on earth in my view.

Okay, what is with Swedish Jews?
2012 Dec 01 19:54
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Guiri

España

Quote:When all other points of differentiation are stripped away, what is left between the sexes is purely physical. As a result, we see a rise of a tits-and-ass culture that emphasises the physical because there is nothing else left.

I think this statement needs a slight tweaking...

"When all other points of differentiation were stripped away, what we've been left with between the sexes is purely physical. We've seen the rise of and are now living in a tits-and-ass culture that emphasises the physical because there is nothing else left."

Zephyr Wrote:What the fuck are these people doing to children?!!
Breeding a widespread and all-encompassing generation of red diaper babies, this time born to parents from all walks of life. These children will not even grow to identify themselves as sympathisers to the communist cause, but communist values, goals and concepts of ideal social organisation will seem natural and right to them. Not giving a name to the communist agenda lends it a power that would not otherwise be achievable and a massive, unassuming, unquestioning following that it would not otherwise be able to recruit.
2012 Dec 01 20:10
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Guiri's post:
Dussander (02-12-2012), Kalevanpoika (01-12-2012), Temnozor (02-12-2012), Zephyr (02-12-2012)