Sweden's insane anti-discrimination laws have created a generation of lost women
Temnozor
Kornilov did nothing wrong
Supervision

Россия

RE: Sweden's insane anti-discrimination laws have created a generation of lost women
"Gender roles" naturally should be a non-issue in a time where in most modern states men and women have equal rights and freedoms guarenteed by law since at least 100 years. Basically there is no reason to complain about the expectations people might have towards you (based on your gender or other characteristics), in a society where the only limit towards your personal behaviour is your own level of comfortability with the way you prefer to get your things done. Want to break out of a special "role model"? Do so. There are negative social consequences from doing so? Deal with it or return to your comfortability zone.

If you can't get along with this simple rule and want to change the society rather than yourself to feel more comfortable with a special kind of behaviour, this will necessarily lead to leftist "social engineering" (--> feminism), transvaluation of values, and as the last step, to totalitarism. I as a nationalist of course see myself as an opponent of all this.

"Whoever says that he "belongs to his time" is only saying that he agrees with the largest number of fools at that moment." - Nicolás Gómez Dávila

[Image: ecc9v9ru.jpg]
2012 Dec 05 19:00
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Temnozor's post:
Osweo (05-12-2012), Raskolnikov (06-12-2012), Tintagell (22-03-2013)
Peasant
Banned

England

RE: Sweden's insane anti-discrimination laws have created a generation of lost women
(2012 Dec 05 19:00)Temnozor Wrote:  "Gender roles" naturally should be a non-issue in a time where in most modern states men and women have equal rights and freedoms guarenteed by law since at least 100 years.

Less than when it comes to voting, even some heavily Muslim nations allowed women to vote before some European ones.LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_suffrage#Summary
2012 Dec 05 19:16
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

(2012 Dec 05 19:16)Peasant Wrote:  
(2012 Dec 05 19:00)Temnozor Wrote:  "Gender roles" naturally should be a non-issue in a time where in most modern states men and women have equal rights and freedoms guarenteed by law since at least 100 years.

Less than when it comes to voting, even some heavily Muslim nations allowed women to vote before some European ones.LOL

Fuck you unprogressive bastards. 1906 in da house.

The last Maginot Line of rationality was breached in Switzerland. ;)

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2012 Dec 05 19:20
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Peasant
Banned

England

Liechtenstein, 1984.Facepalm
2012 Dec 05 19:22
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

(2012 Dec 05 19:22)Peasant Wrote:  Liechtenstein, 1984.Facepalm

Fine. It was in Almost Switzerland. Big Grin

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2012 Dec 05 19:26
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Temnozor
Supervision

Россия

(2012 Dec 05 19:16)Peasant Wrote:  Less than when it comes to voting, even some heavily Muslim nations allowed women to vote before some European ones.LOL

Okay, I admit, I thought of some of the "big" nations only (USA, France, Rushka etc.). But that obviously isn't the most important point.

"Whoever says that he "belongs to his time" is only saying that he agrees with the largest number of fools at that moment." - Nicolás Gómez Dávila

2012 Dec 05 19:38
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Torkilsdottir

Euskal Herria

Suffrage is in the past and men bring that up as if it solved all the problems.

These are my wishes:

My knowledge not to be questioned.
To be able to go online and not be threatened with rape or murder, or have my personal information spread by men who don't like my opinions.
For people when debating me, to argue my points, not attack my LOOKS as some kind of cheat code.
To not be called a bitch or accused of being mentally unstable when I defend myself.

You know, I did not care about women's issues till recently, much older than Susi, and people know why. I had experiences and upon doing research, I figured out I was not alone and my experiences are extremely widespread to the tune of TV specials devoted to the subject, and my country's government starting a task force on this issue after a high profile suicide, and 8 arrests in my country since that death.

2012 Dec 05 19:57
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Temnozor
Supervision

Россия

(2012 Dec 05 19:57)Torkilsdottir Wrote:  (...)

Quote:Suffrage is in the past and men bring that up as if it solved all the problems.

Which problems? Don't you think you're too easily declaring your personal stuff to problems of the society? And I don't mean this as an offense against you.

Quote:These are my wishes:

My knowledge not to be questioned.
To be able to go online and not be threatened with rape or murder, or have my personal information spread by men who don't like my opinions.
For people when debating me, to argue my points, not attack my LOOKS as some kind of cheat code.
To not be called a bitch or accused of being mentally unstable when I defend myself.

LOL. You think these things happen only to women or what?

Quote:You know, I did not care about women's issues till recently, much older than Susi, and people know why. I had experiences and upon doing research, I figured out I was not alone and my experiences are extremely widespread to the tune of TV specials devoted to the subject, and my country's government starting a task force on this issue after a high profile suicide, and 8 arrests in my country since that death.

Shall we count the number of suicides committed by men who felt mistreated by women around the world? What is this for an argument please?

2012 Dec 05 20:10
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Temnozor's post:
Guiri (05-12-2012), Osweo (05-12-2012), Tintagell (22-03-2013)
Torkilsdottir

Euskal Herria

LOL Whenever a women's experience is brought up here this GIF and site pop into my mind.

[Image: 73957_501669003178578_274609081_n.jpg]

http://www.derailingfordummies.com/

2012 Dec 05 20:44
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Guiri

España

(2012 Dec 05 16:23)Osweo Wrote:  North America is of course the epicentre of all the worst anticultural traits that have grown from materialist consumerism, so I can see that it probably is worse over there. I'm sorry to hear this. But surely there are men who have been less corrupted!? And there are new European immigrants coming over all the time!

By the way, what's it like in Australia in this respect, Guiri? Much different to England?

Well, if you dismiss the "chav/football hooligan class" in the UK and replace it with the "bogan/bikie class" of Australia, as well as completely disregard the upper classes of England, then Aussie men are very similar to English men, in regards to how women are treated. The vast majority of Australians are like working to middle class English.
2012 Dec 05 21:22
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Guiri's post:
Osweo (06-12-2012)