The Gratitude of the Fatherland
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

The Gratitude of the Fatherland
SEAL who killed Bin Laden bitter, unaware of health coverage

The Navy SEAL who says he put three bullets in the head of Usama bin Laden is out of work and bitter that he was never told he is still eligible for health care coverage, according to a new report, which the military and Veteran's Administration are disputing.

The hero frogman is bitter as he waits for disability benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs, according to an exclusive story for Esquire by the Center for Investigative Reporting. After quitting just three years short of retirement, he has no health care or pension, he said.

“I left SEALs on Friday,” the unnamed SEAL told author Phil Bronstein last September. “My health care for me and my family stopped at midnight Friday night.

“I asked if there was some transition from my Tricare to Blue Cross Blue Shield. They said no,” the SEAL told Bronstein, executive chairman of the Center for Investigative Reporting. “You’re out of the service, your coverage is over. Thanks for your sixteen years. Go f--- yourself.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/11/sea...z2L1xh5U7c

(an old German case)
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-25658048.html

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2013 Feb 16 04:52
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Cinnamon (16-02-2013), Dussander (16-02-2013), Zephyr (16-02-2013)
Zephyr
Away
Bots, bots everywhere.
Supervision

Portugal

RE: The Gratitude of the Fatherland
He'll probably end in some VHS tape with his throat slit and only them he'll be treated like a hero. All western heroes are posthumous and have shitty lives until they die.

[Image: m8Qubx3.jpg]

Jeff Hanneman 1964-2013
João Ribas 1965-2014
Lemmy Kilmister 1945-2015
2013 Feb 16 12:11
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Temnozor
Kornilov did nothing wrong
Supervision

Россия

As much as I would like to blame the West in such situations, this is nothing new under the sun. Nobody gave a shit about the veterans and the wounded of WWI and many other wars as well. This is because modern armies aren't orders of knighthood, they are rather a tool in the hands of oligarchs, the MIC and the MSM. As a soldier you have nothing to expect from them despite your pay for the time in service, like a mercenary.

Maybe the Navy Seal now will rethink his and his commanders role in the war.

"Whoever says that he "belongs to his time" is only saying that he agrees with the largest number of fools at that moment." - Nicolás Gómez Dávila

[Image: ecc9v9ru.jpg]
2013 Feb 16 13:15
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Cinnamon
Destroyer of the One Ring.

Deutschland

(2013 Feb 16 13:15)Temnozor Wrote:  As much as I would like to blame the West in such situations, this is nothing new under the sun. Nobody gave a shit about the veterans and the wounded of WWI and many other wars as well. This is because modern armies aren't orders of knighthood, they are rather a tool in the hands of oligarchs, the MIC and the MSM. As a soldier you have nothing to expect from them despite your pay for the time in service, like a mercenary.

Maybe the Navy Seal now will rethink his and his commanders role in the war.

Human life, even that of the own soldiers, was never ever worth a penny for the elites. Soldiers were ever only cannon fodder for higher interests. In the Book "The Magicans' Nephew" by C. S. Lewis, Uncle Andrew and the witch Jadis both tell Digory, that rules and laws are for small people, but that for scientists, rulers or other "higher" people this laws and rules wouldn't count anything because of their important "job".

Heroes are necessary for the system, so they are helded up by the elites. So they can get new soldiers they can blow up in another war...... Therefor the system loves heroes.
2013 Feb 16 13:26
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

The SEAL clubbing continues.

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2013 Feb 16 14:05