Ukrainian Spring
W. R.
cannibalish chauvinist

Беларусь

RE: Ukrainian Spring
Commentary from a forum:

Many Belarusians... can't understand the difference between our life and the life of the Ukrainians. The 'lawlessness' of our authorities is just a running nose in comparison what is going on there. Here ONE is lawless and the rest is under his broom: over there THE SAME RIGHT for lawlessness is possessed by tens if not by hundreds... Beside that they fight for their areas of lawlessness, and this introduces into the life of Ukraine even more disorder. Can you imagine a mayor of a city with the population of more than 1.000.000 people, whose education is at the level of a thimblerigger? And deputies, who represent a region and combine that job with the job of representatives of the mafia of that region? In the Ukraine this is a rule! Somebody already wrote here the right thing: if we here had a tenth of the chaos that is going on there, there would be five maidans not only in every city but in every agrotown.

[...] just as it is not left unto us to choose our ancestors, so we may not choose our nation; we can only fulfil, or not fulfil, the obligations that come from being a member of our people’.
© Dr. Jan Stankievič ‘From the History of Belarus’

[Image: now.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 2014 Feb 08 11:05 by W. R..)
2014 Feb 08 09:12
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 7 users Like W. R.'s post:
Aptrgangr (18-02-2014), Aramis (08-02-2014), Dussander (08-02-2014), Erwann (08-02-2014), Gamera (20-02-2014), Mustapaita (08-02-2014), Osweo (08-02-2014)
W. R.
cannibalish chauvinist

Беларусь

[...] just as it is not left unto us to choose our ancestors, so we may not choose our nation; we can only fulfil, or not fulfil, the obligations that come from being a member of our people’.
© Dr. Jan Stankievič ‘From the History of Belarus’

[Image: now.jpg]
2014 Feb 11 10:55
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like W. R.'s post:
Erwann (11-02-2014), Osweo (11-02-2014)
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

So, shit's going down again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_LFrMcoEm4

What's happening?

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2014 Feb 18 20:43
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Mustapaita's post:
Dussander (18-02-2014), Erwann (18-02-2014)
Erwann
Make Armorica Great Again
Supervision

Breizh

I don't know but when you see Bernard-Henri Levy in a spring, it smells like shit :

I wonder what Ukrainian nationalists think of these western agents.
2014 Feb 18 21:21
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Erwann's post:
Kernunnos (20-02-2014), Mustapaita (18-02-2014), Osweo (19-02-2014)
Zephyr
Away
Bots, bots everywhere.
Supervision

Portugal

Hello, forum comrades...
I was just watching a live war event and eating popcorn. I ran out of popcorn and thought I should come back from the grave and give my 2 cents. ;)

It was starting to get me worried that after 2 months into 2014 the USA and their spiritual leaders had not caused a war anywhere yet.

Russia annoyed the USA in Syria, now they annoy Russia right under its nose.

It's always fascinating to see Nazis, Marxists and Gays together in the same struggle demanding for Democracy and "European Integration". Bernard Levy's speaking to the masses is the cherry on top of the cake. It's a lovely ensemble.

As in the past yet again the same kind of agitators lead the people to great achievements, the blood is for the people to shed of course.

[Image: m8Qubx3.jpg]

Jeff Hanneman 1964-2013
João Ribas 1965-2014
Lemmy Kilmister 1945-2015
2014 Feb 19 00:23
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Zephyr's post:
Dussander (20-02-2014), Erwann (19-02-2014), Kernunnos (20-02-2014), Osweo (19-02-2014)
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

About time the empire strikes back. Funny to see Klitschko return from an audience with Angela Merkel to a scenario that he can neither understand nor control in any way. And this guy wants to become the president of the Ukraine?

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2014 Feb 19 00:42
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Phlegethon's post:
Erwann (19-02-2014), Zephyr (19-02-2014)
Osweo

England

Ola Z, como estas? Como e a vida no oeste selvagem? Big Grin

(2014 Feb 18 21:21)Erwann Wrote:  Bernard-Henri Levy
I don't believe I've had the displeasure... You made me curious;
Quote:According to The Jerusalem Post, Bernard-Henri Lévy is the 45th most influential Jew in the world.
LoL, that must piss him off! I suppose he can only hope to outlive the 44 in the way. oh lol!

Nice little Russky take on his activities here;
http://www.globalresearch.ca/manufacturi...te/5369376
Quote:“Manufacturing Consent”: Bernard-Henri Lévy, the “New Philosopher” Selling Military Adventures of the Global Elite

Harangues of Ignorant Buffoon
Big Grin

By Irina Lebedeva
Global Research, February 18, 2014
Strategic Culture Foundation 15 February 2014

I can hardly imagine what Oleh Tyahnybok, another passionate Maidan supporter, or Victor Yanukovych thought having heard these bold words spoken by someone born to an Algerian Jewish family. But I’m glad to see one more proof of the fact that the French are reasonable people. The article of «new Ukrainian» was followed by many virulent comments like «We’ve been Libyans, now we are Ukrainians. Could we just be French, is it so hard?»

In 1981 he made a trip to Afghanistan to meet the mujahedeen fighting the Soviet Army. In 1999 he ardently calledfor bombing Yugoslavia. During the Georgia’s invasion of South Ossetia in 2008 he interviewed the President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili. In 2011 he was a fierce supporter of Libya’s destruction. Back then he started to vigorously call for toppling the «bloody regime of Bashar Assad».

After Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, Libya and Syria the «new philosopher» picked up the issue of Ukraine. Visiting the Kiev’s Maidan he assured journalists in an interview, «I haven’t seen neo-Nazis, I haven`t heard anti-Semites.” He had good luck, the activists of Svoboda and Pravy Sector, the organizations calling for racial purity, had clear instructions not to touch this one.

The man without a face, a yesterday’s Libyan and today’s Ukrainian, told the people gathered at Maidan that he supported Arseniy Yatsenyuk, the leader of the party, led by the Dame of Kiev, who had just called for forming a «parallel government».

Since a long time Bernard Henry-Lévy has been staying in focus of public attention thanks to playing the role of traveling salesman offering hot ideological produce: he ‘sells» international political adventures of global elite to the US and European public. He is a ubiquitous fighter against the dictatorships his bosses tell him to fight. He earns his living this way and it’s hard enough, but Lévy works with enthusiasm. During a television appearance to promote his film dedicated to the intervention into Libya, he turgidly called the plunder going on in the country the Libyan miracle. He has been repeating incantations for the third consecutive year hoping the «miracle» could take place in Syria.

Wiki says enough, though:
Quote:Lévy was born in Béni Saf, Algeria, to a wealthy Algerian Jewish family. His family moved to Paris a few months after his birth. His father, André Lévy, was the multimillionaire founder and manager of a timber company, Becob.[citation needed]
After attending the Lycée Louis-le-Grand in Paris, Lévy enrolled in the elite and highly selective École Normale Supérieure in 1968
thumbs down[Image: 1600674_3_bdd4_selon-bernard-henri-levy-...%26h%3D383]

"And now if a whole nation fell into that? In such a case, I answer, infallibly they will return out of it. For life is no cunningly-devised deception or self deception, it is a great truth that thou art alive, that thou hast desires, necessities: neither can these subsist and satisfy themselves on delusions, but on fact. To fact, depend on it, we shall come back: to such fact, blessed or cursed, as we have wisdom for."
Thomas Carlyle
2014 Feb 19 00:47
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Osweo's post:
Blackthorne (19-02-2014), Dussander (20-02-2014), Erwann (19-02-2014), Zephyr (19-02-2014)
Erwann
Make Armorica Great Again
Supervision

Breizh

Tonight on French TV, BHL asked to European Athletes to go back home and to boycott Sochi because Putin is using his militiamen (Berkut) in Kiev.

[Image: BHL_Maidan.jpg]

[Image: BHL_bidon_2.jpg]
What a man! Big Grin
2014 Feb 19 00:48
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Erwann's post:
Mustapaita (19-02-2014), Osweo (19-02-2014), Zephyr (19-02-2014)
Zephyr
Away
Bots, bots everywhere.
Supervision

Portugal

(2014 Feb 19 00:47)Osweo Wrote:  Ola Z, como estas? Como e a vida no oeste selvagem? Big Grin
Não está má de todo. Tongue

In reality you asked "Hi Z, like these? how and the life in the wildwest?"
estas=these (fem); estás=you are
e=and; é=is
Small aspie details Big Grin

[Image: m8Qubx3.jpg]

Jeff Hanneman 1964-2013
João Ribas 1965-2014
Lemmy Kilmister 1945-2015
2014 Feb 19 00:56
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Zephyr's post:
Dussander (20-02-2014), Osweo (19-02-2014)
Blackthorne

England

I dunno what's going on in Ukraine but I sniff a whole lot of bullshit going on out there- bullshit probably being funded wholly or partially via the U.S. taxpayer. Aye, this is how cynical I am- when I see stories in the news like this I think, with a bit of gallows humor, "Well, nice to see American foreign aid being put to good use for a change!" none

Idk but I also wonder if this has something to do with the party of Yulia Tymoshenko out there rabble-rousing. She got tossed in the slammer for political corruption or somesuch iirc. Hmm...

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2014 Feb 19 07:41
Like PostLIKE REPLY