Gay Jews have 'higher souls' than gentiles, says deputy minister
Aemma

France

RE: Gay Jews have 'higher souls' than gentiles, says deputy minister
(2014 Jan 01 23:23)Osweo Wrote:  Don't be silly, Aem. You all have a smidgen of a soul, thanks to the appreciable negroid admixture so prevalent in each and every last one of you.

Damn! I keep forgetting that I'm Black!

~Be the Virtuous Man or Woman you are meant to be.~
2014 Jan 01 23:56
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Cinnamon
Destroyer of the One Ring.

Deutschland

(2014 Jan 01 23:56)Aemma Wrote:  
(2014 Jan 01 23:23)Osweo Wrote:  Don't be silly, Aem. You all have a smidgen of a soul, thanks to the appreciable negroid admixture so prevalent in each and every last one of you.

Damn! I keep forgetting that I'm Black!

You have negroid ancestors Big Grin?
2014 Jan 02 09:20
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

^Do Germans get zis zing called "humour" at all?

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2014 Jan 02 10:56
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Mustapaita's post:
Aemma (13-01-2014), Aramis (02-01-2014), Osweo (02-01-2014), W. R. (03-01-2014)
Cinnamon

Deutschland

(2014 Jan 02 10:56)Mustapaita Wrote:  ^Do Germans get zis zing called "humour" at all?

There is nothing crazy enough that people couldn't mean serious in the internet....... Big Grin
2014 Jan 02 12:38
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Cinnamon's post:
Aemma (13-01-2014), Mustapaita (02-01-2014), Osweo (02-01-2014), W. R. (03-01-2014)
Blackthorne

England

(2014 Jan 01 19:43)Cinnamon Wrote:  But Stoics was apathetically in concern to changing the world......Their pov was that you have to accept your place in the world and have no right to alternate it.......... Jesus was a rebelic nature. Plato was also a rebelic spirit with the demand of a better world.

Stoic apathy is misunderstood IMO- we translate apatheia, a Greek term, as meaning the same thing as our modern word apathy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatheia

"The term passed into early Christian teaching, whereby apatheia meant freedom from unruly urges or compulsions. It is still used in this sense in Orthodox monasticism."

Changing the world is something indifferent to a Stoic, not good or bad- what concerns the Stoic is changing oneself since one has no power over the world (something that only God can do). Emperor Marcus was a Stoic but, by his temper in his diary, he probably would've been happier as a librarian or a clerk.

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2014 Jan 02 20:39
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Blackthorne's post:
Albion (16-01-2016), Cinnamon (02-01-2014)
Aemma

France

(2014 Jan 02 12:38)Cinnamon Wrote:  
(2014 Jan 02 10:56)Mustapaita Wrote:  ^Do Germans get zis zing called "humour" at all?

There is nothing crazy enough that people couldn't mean serious in the internet....... Big Grin

Yes indeed Cinnamon. But let me put it to you this way, I'm more likely to be Rob Ford's crack dealer than I am likely to have any negroid admixture. (Thanks for that one Ossi!). There's none in my French Canadian lines which date to France of the 1660's by the way, so none of that in my French lines at all--the King didn't allow Huguenots to emigrate to New France; I doubt he would have allowed Black people to do so; I doubt that there were many (if any) in France at the time, for that matter. And there's equally none of that in my British lines either. Truth be told, there were hardly any Blacks in my country prior to World War II. There still aren't that many, relatively speaking. I don't live in Chicago. I live in Ottawa. :/

2014 Jan 13 23:16
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Aemma's post:
Dussander (14-01-2014)
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

Every frogger had a negro in the wood pile! ;)

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2014 Jan 14 01:40
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Phlegethon's post:
Aemma (14-01-2014)
Aemma

France

(2014 Jan 14 01:40)Phlegethon Wrote:  Every frogger had a negro in the wood pile! ;)

Damn you Phleggy! PERKELE

Tongue LOL

2014 Jan 14 01:58
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Aemma's post:
Blackthorne (14-01-2014)
Violet
Grand Member

England

Just a few thoughts...

Quote:"I have to keep the state Jewish. Things to contradict the values, culture or tradition will not receive a stamp of approval," he said.

In the Jewish diaspora, at least, the intermarriage rate is high, so I'm not sure if the idea of "higher souls" is taken very seriously outside of certain ultra-religious circles.

Quote:Even so, he would oppose any same-sex marriage bill, just as he would oppose marriage between a Jew and a gentile

There is no civil marriage in Israel, and Christians, Druze, Jews, and Muslims are required to marry through their own state-recognised religious authorities. Civil marriages conducted abroad (Cyprus is a popular destination) are recognized, though, as are gay marriages performed in other countries.
2014 Jan 20 18:57
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Violet's post:
Dussander (20-01-2014)
Cinnamon

Deutschland

(2014 Jan 13 23:16)Aemma Wrote:  
(2014 Jan 02 12:38)Cinnamon Wrote:  

Yes indeed Cinnamon. But let me put it to you this way, I'm more likely to be Rob Ford's crack dealer than I am likely to have any negroid admixture. (Thanks for that one Ossi!). There's none in my French Canadian lines which date to France of the 1660's by the way, so none of that in my French lines at all--the King didn't allow Huguenots to emigrate to New France; I doubt he would have allowed Black people to do so; I doubt that there were many (if any) in France at the time, for that matter. And there's equally none of that in my British lines either. Truth be told, there were hardly any Blacks in my country prior to World War II. There still aren't that many, relatively speaking. I don't live in Chicago. I live in Ottawa. :/

Compared to the USA, Canada is relativly Black-free, I think, isn't it?
2014 Jan 20 20:08
Like PostLIKE REPLY