Mummified body lay in house for 3 years
Treffie

Cymru

Mummified body lay in house for 3 years
Quote:The body of a retired vicar which was found in a house on Anglesey had probably been there almost three years, an inquest has heard.

Police were called to the Llandegfan house last October after neighbours reported not seeing the Reverend Basil Bevan, 85, for sometime.

Officers found his body in a mummified state, the inquest heard. His wife was also living at the house.

Link
2014 Jan 15 01:54
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Treffie's post:
Aemma (15-01-2014)
Aemma

France

RE: Mummified body lay in house for 3 years
That's just such a sad story. His wife was probably so unwell and traumatised by it all that she was unable to cope with any of it. It seems like classic avoidant personality behaviour taken to the extreme. So sad.

~Be the Virtuous Man or Woman you are meant to be.~
2014 Jan 15 03:17
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Blackthorne

England

GROSS.

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2014 Jan 15 09:30
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Blackthorne

England

(2014 Jan 15 03:17)Aemma Wrote:  That's just such a sad story. His wife was probably so unwell and traumatised by it all that she was unable to cope with any of it. It seems like classic avoidant personality behaviour taken to the extreme. So sad.

Bah. When my Grandfather T. died my late Grandmother T. didn't keep his mortal remains around for years and years. Gramps got buried and gram lived on for close to another 30 years.

These kinds of tales aren't sad IMO but are simply ridiculous- and it shows how disconnected people living in the enemy's kingdom are from reality. This poor old lady should've been put into senior care; living with a mummy. Gross and wuh..? Huh?Hmm... How inhuman the old-timers are often treated by this ugly world we all live in. thumbs down

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2014 Jan 15 09:33
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Aemma

France

(2014 Jan 15 09:33)Blackthorne Wrote:  
(2014 Jan 15 03:17)Aemma Wrote:  That's just such a sad story. His wife was probably so unwell and traumatised by it all that she was unable to cope with any of it. It seems like classic avoidant personality behaviour taken to the extreme. So sad.

Bah. When my Grandfather T. died my late Grandmother T. didn't keep his mortal remains around for years and years. Gramps got buried and gram lived on for close to another 30 years.

These kinds of tales aren't sad IMO but are simply ridiculous- and it shows how disconnected people living in the enemy's kingdom are from reality. This poor old lady should've been put into senior care; living with a mummy. Gross and wuh..? Huh?Hmm... How inhuman the old-timers are often treated by this ugly world we all live in. thumbs down

She probably wasn't well, Blackthorne. That's my whole point. I think the Christian thing would be to show a bit of compassion here, no? :/

~Be the Virtuous Man or Woman you are meant to be.~
2014 Jan 15 19:26
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Aemma's post:
Treffie (15-01-2014)