Don't make a martyr out of Golden Dawn
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

Blog Pitsirikos - Greece

Several MPs of the Greek neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn were taken into pre-trial custody on Saturday, accused of playing a leading role in a criminal organisation. The blogger Pitsirikos fears that such a move could bolster support for the neo-Nazis: "The European elections will take place in four months, and we don't know if Golden Dawn will be allowed to take part. The trial against party leader Nikos Michaloliakos and other deputies will no doubt start in April, a month before the elections. ... The whole subject of Golden Dawn is very dangerous - more dangerous than ever. ... If the party takes part in the European elections while the leader and some of its representatives are sitting behind bars, it will come across as an anti-system party. ... In today's bankrupt Greece, where the majority of Greeks hate everything that has anything to do with the system, I can't imagine any better publicity for it." (13/01/2014)

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2014 Jan 19 03:51
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Eldritch
Your friends like this.

Suomi

RE: Don't make a martyr out of Golden Dawn
It's starting to look like the coming €uro-elections may very well be the very last we'll ever have, at least in any meaningful sense.

I like to look at the human self-model as a neurocomputational weapon, a certain data structure that the brain can activate from time to time.

Thomas Metzinger
2014 Jan 19 16:19
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Phlegethon

Deutschland

It would be dangerous not to fix the outcome. I have personally witnessed election fraud and government-led campaign sabotage rise to unbelievable levels over the last 30 years.

2014 Jan 20 01:01
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

^Care to elaborate? How did you personally witness the sabotage?

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2014 Jan 20 01:12
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Phlegethon

Deutschland

In my function as campaign manager I had campaign material confiscated, we had riot police storm campaign rallies and arrest everyone, we had bank accounts frozen, phone lines (land lines and SIM cards) terminated, mail disappeared, brake lines cut, rented campaign trucks firebombed, and when the ballots finally got counted there was a sudden 1000% increase in invalid votes in certain polling stations where we could not send any activists for monitoring the ballot-counting - you get the idea. Just like the standard plot in a bad movie.

2014 Jan 20 01:37
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Phlegethon's post:
Dussander (20-01-2014)