Jobbik chairman wants strategic alliance with Turkey
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

by Kyle Rogers

Jobbik is a “far-right” Hungarian Political party. It currently holds 3 of Hungary’s 22 seats in the EU. It is expected to hold those seats, and possibly gain more in the May 2014 election. The party is in second place among young voters, with over 25% of Hungarians aged 18-27 supporting it in current polls.

Jobbik does express a desire to work with the other right-wing parties of Europe. However, the rest of Europe’s right-wing parties are having a difficult time finding common ground. Too Americans, it probably appears that right-wing parties outside of Hungary simply think Jobbik is to hardline. That is not exactly the case. It is becoming more and more apparent that there are serious ideological differences between Jobbik and the rest of the European right-wing.

Jobbik promotes Magyar/Hungarian ethic chauvinism and is not pan-European.

On one side you have Geert Wilders and the Dutch Party of Freedom. This is a very pan-European party that wants to preserve Western Civilization. Political parties in this camp believe that to save their own nations, they must save all of Europe.

On the opposite side is Jobbik. They advocate hardline ethnic chauvinism that puts them at odds with many of their neighbors. They advocate annexing of some of the territory lost by the former Kingdom of Hungary in 1920 with the Treaty of Trianon in 1920.

Modern day Hungary was created by the allies after WWI. The rest of the Kingdom became part of Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Austria, Romania, and Ukraine. However 31% of Hungarians were trapped outside of Hungary. The majority of the these people lived in the Carpathian Basin, which is located in Transylvania. The problem is that the majority Hungarian part is on the eastern side. There is a large area of non-Hungarians in between Hungary and majority Hungarian Carpathian Basin.

(...)

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/12/j...th-turkey/

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2014 Jan 27 01:27
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Aemma (04-02-2014), Osweo (27-01-2014)
Osweo

England

RE: Jobbik chairman wants strategic alliance with Turkey
Quote: ethic chauvinism
Ah, that's refreshing! Big Grin
Quote:... the Carpathian Basin, which is located in Transylvania. ... There is a large area of non-Hungarians in between Hungary and majority Hungarian Carpathian Basin.

Somebody buy this dude an atlas... Facepalm

"And now if a whole nation fell into that? In such a case, I answer, infallibly they will return out of it. For life is no cunningly-devised deception or self deception, it is a great truth that thou art alive, that thou hast desires, necessities: neither can these subsist and satisfy themselves on delusions, but on fact. To fact, depend on it, we shall come back: to such fact, blessed or cursed, as we have wisdom for."
Thomas Carlyle
2014 Jan 27 02:39
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Osweo's post:
Aemma (04-02-2014), Aptrgangr (27-01-2014), Dussander (27-01-2014), Mustapaita (27-01-2014)
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

"Kyle Rogers" sounds like someone who should have better command of the English language.

But yeah, if the gist is "screw Tunarism" I can only agree. I'm tired of Turkish comments on Youtube celebrating their kinship with Finns. Big Grin

[Image: kekkonen_teepaita.jpg]

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2014 Jan 27 03:02
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Mustapaita's post:
Aemma (04-02-2014), Aptrgangr (27-01-2014), Dussander (27-01-2014), Osweo (27-01-2014)
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

http://hungarianspectrum.wordpress.com/2...f-friends/

http://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/artic...etter.html

http://www.dailystormer.com/jobbik-leade...-brothers/

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2014 Jan 27 10:11
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Aptrgangr's post:
Aemma (05-02-2014)
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

Tunarism? Shouldn't that read Turanism (after Turan)? Because I love tuna, too.

What is funny is what I read only yesterday:

Gábor Vona, Jobbik's party president will be coming to London to meet up with Golden Dawn and the BNP to agree a coalition agreement between the three parties for the uncoming term of the European Union Parliament.

I wonder how the Golden Dawn will think about their ally's plans. I am sure they'd disapprove.

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2014 Jan 27 13:18
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Phlegethon's post:
Aemma (05-02-2014), Dussander (27-01-2014)
Mustapaita

Suomi

(2014 Jan 27 13:18)Phlegethon Wrote:  Tunarism? Shouldn't that read Turanism (after Turan)? Because I love tuna, too.

Is jokes, humour, you would not understand.

2014 Jan 27 16:26
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Mustapaita's post:
Dussander (27-01-2014), Osweo (27-01-2014)
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

I know. Being German I have no sense of humour. Yet I do think tunari is a defamation of tuna.

By the way, there is also turbanism.
[Image: wt6130.jpg]

[Image: 2003_0106Image0016.136194117_large.JPG]

[Image: Rajasthan_TurbanGuy.jpg]

[Image: stylish_sikh_turbans_01.jpg]

And then of course there is Turbonegro!

[Image: MCMS_IMG_1_1__26.jpg]

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2014 Jan 27 23:27
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Phlegethon's post:
Aemma (04-02-2014), W. R. (28-01-2014)
Aramis
Angloholic

Hrvatska

Necromancing long decaying pro-Turkish ideologies, based on ethnogenetic (mis)conceptions, doesn't come as much of a surprise given Adolfina's forgein policy and Lebensraum tendencies, among evergrowing euroscepticism.

The left wing euro lackeys found their safe haven in the 90's, making it a quite reasonable guess to whom the populist right wingers might suck up. If Europe declines their friendship request, Russkies and Muzzies most certainly won't (and aren't). Similar (pro-Arab and Turkish) developments are occuring in Serbia etc.

Gábor, Orbán & co. turning Attila the Hun into an all embracing reference for their Turko-Magyar-Balkanic apsirations, in contranst to the Franco-Germanic empire as symbolised by Charlemagne, is rather amusing. Big Grin

Samo kurvi i konobaru pare ostavljam.
2014 Jan 28 19:53
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Aramis's post:
Aemma (05-02-2014), Erwann (28-01-2014), Mustapaita (29-01-2014), Osweo (29-01-2014)
Mustapaita

Suomi

The original Turanians were Aryan and the first Hungarian Turanists were Jews, some perhaps in the employ of British imperialist pig-dogs busy playing the Great Game against Russia.

Sounds legit. Big Grin

[Image: 1077234_659024790792262_837547918_o.jpg]

I don't understand why Hungarians would need Turanism, though? I mean its not like they're Estonians and have to invent a glorious, militaristic past like Karl Big Grin

2014 Jan 28 21:34
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Mustapaita's post:
Aemma (05-02-2014), Osweo (29-01-2014)