Russia At War.
Blackthorne

England

Russia At War.
Nifty website I found with lots of interesting pics.

http://www.great-victory1945.ru/

I like this one.

[Image: monument_allies_moscow.jpg]

"The Monument to the Anti-Hitlerite Coalition Countries
erected in the center of Moscow, the Russia's capital city:
The Victorious Allies, Brothers-in-Arms
the French, the Russian, the American and the British Soldier."

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2014 Mar 01 06:10
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Karl
My face when I read your post:

Eesti

RE: Russia At War.
I didn't know that you're a commie and support genocide on Europeans, good to know.
2014 Mar 01 06:34
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Breizhour

Breizh

The French did not take any significant action during the war until 1945, when Germany was virtually defeated. Except september 1939 - june 1940.
2014 Mar 01 06:46
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Breizhour's post:
Kernunnos (01-03-2014)
Blackthorne

England

(2014 Mar 01 06:34)Karl Wrote:  I didn't know that you're a commie and support genocide on Europeans, good to know.

Oh stop with the Cold War era propaganda already. What decade are you from- 1950? Huh? If a yank who worships Washington can get it about Russia (i.e. Russia is now governed by a man who resists the sort of sociopolitical terrorism that is destroying Europe, America, etc.)- why can't you? Hmm... This man, Putin, is an inspiration to nationalists around the world who resist the military-industrial-political complex that President Eisenhower spoke of a few decades ago.

Heh, I'd love to see a new Alliance of patriotic russkis, yanks, brits, frogs, spics, krauts, etc. smashing the present tyrannical order of "global democracy." love

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2014 Mar 01 07:03
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Karl
My face when I read your post:

Eesti

(2014 Mar 01 07:03)Blackthorne Wrote:  
(2014 Mar 01 06:34)Karl Wrote:  I didn't know that you're a commie and support genocide on Europeans, good to know.

Oh stop with the Cold War era propaganda already. What decade are you from- 1950? Huh? If a yank who worships Washington can get it about Russia (i.e. Russia is now governed by a man who resists the sort of sociopolitical terrorism that is destroying Europe, America, etc.)- why can't you? Hmm... This man, Putin, is an inspiration to nationalists around the world who resist the military-industrial-political complex that President Eisenhower spoke of a few decades ago.

Heh, I'd love to see a new Alliance of patriotic russkis, yanks, brits, frogs, spics, krauts, etc. smashing the present tyrannical order of "global democracy." love

1. The Russians killed off 25% of our population.

2. Putin has said that fall of the Soviet Union was the biggest geopolitical disaster of the 21th century. He thinks that countries like Estonia should still be part of Russia, he has been public about it.

3. Why should Europeans like/support a country that wants to occupy other independent European nations?
2014 Mar 01 13:08
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

(2014 Mar 01 07:03)Blackthorne Wrote:  This man, Putin, is an inspiration to nationalists around the world who resist the military-industrial-political complex that President Eisenhower spoke of a few decades ago.

Funny, as Putin as a former high-ranking KGB official is the military-industrial complex.

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2014 Mar 01 13:22
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Blackthorne

England

(2014 Mar 01 13:08)Karl Wrote:  

2. Putin has said that fall of the Soviet Union was the biggest geopolitical disaster of the 21th century. He thinks that countries like Estonia should still be part of Russia, he has been public about it.

3. Why should Europeans like/support a country that wants to occupy other independent European nations?

Sorry but the world is still essentially governed by America and Russia.

http://www.bartleby.com/73/2045.html

Alexis de Tocqueville was a great Norman/French nobleman who, when he visited America in the early 19th century, predicted the "Cold War" between America and Russia.

If you love Europe (rather than you mother-country) then go and become a good member of the E.U. and sing songs when the negros overrun your country. none cry

"There are now two great nations in the world which, starting from different points, seem to be advancing toward the same goal: the Russians and the Anglo-Americans. Both have grown in obscurity, and while the world’s attention was occupied elsewhere, they have suddenly taken their place among the leading nations, making the world take note of their birth and of their greatness almost at the same instant. All other peoples seem to have nearly reached their natural limits and to need nothing but to preserve them; but these two are growing…. The American fights against natural obstacles; the Russian is at grips with men. The former combats the wilderness and barbarism; the latter, civilization with all its arms. America’s conquests are made with the plowshare, Russia’s with the sword. To attain their aims, the former relies on personal interest and gives free scope to the unguided strength and common sense of individuals. The latter in a sense concentrates the whole power of society in one man. One has freedom as the principal means of action; the other has servitude. Their point of departure is different and their paths diverse; nevertheless, each seems called by some secret desire of Providence one day to hold in its hands the destinies of half the world."

I don't know why- but the human rights record of America is as abysmal as that of Russia, i.e. negro and white slavery (yes- there were plenty of white slaves in the colonies!), suppression of the Native Americans, imperialism, etc. It makes me want to vomit.

2014 Mar 02 05:00
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Kernunnos
Regular

Padania

(2014 Mar 01 13:08)Karl Wrote:  

Oh stop with the Cold War era propaganda already. What decade are you from- 1950? Huh? If a yank who worships Washington can get it about Russia (i.e. Russia is now governed by a man who resists the sort of sociopolitical terrorism that is destroying Europe, America, etc.)- why can't you? Hmm... This man, Putin, is an inspiration to nationalists around the world who resist the military-industrial-political complex that President Eisenhower spoke of a few decades ago.m

Soviet supported partisans killed many italians as well, if not so many as in your country the spirit was the same, also they were preparing a similar etnic cleansing of conservative italians had they seized power after the fall of fascism.

Despite this many right wingers, true conservatives, feel like to support Putiin since Putin is the President of a re-christianizing, conservative Russia, not of soviet Union.

I feel too many still identify Russia with Soviet Union while present day Russia is spreading a very different political message, being a bastion against the globalization of the perverse agenda of usureaucracy and the judeo-masonic nucleus of power.

I may understand some gut feelings in your formerly soviet governed area but I feel you should learn to see the profound transformation Russia has been going through in the decades after the fall of the USSSR.

Also everybody sane of mind should welcome the birth of a multipolar world were no superpower could overcome everybody, as America had been doing since the fall of USSSR.

This new competition between USA, Russia and China can only benefit any minor nation who will be again able to play it at its advantage, being no more at the mercy of the tantrums of the US bully as happened to poor Iraq, Serbia, Lybia to quote some blatant case of encroachment upon the basic rights of legitimate states.
2014 Mar 03 14:41
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Kernunnos's post:
Erwann (03-03-2014), Osweo (03-03-2014)
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

I don't understand why the EU could not or will not form a powerful counter-balancing bloc to Russia that could deal with Moscow on equal footing. I mean France and Germany alone have a greater combined populace than Russia. By outsourcing our military and defense to USA Western Europe is automatically entangled in a geopolitical game that divides Europe. Is it really impossible for a European alliance to co-operate with Russia in a way that would serve economic interests and stability? Would this not benefit all European parties?

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2014 Mar 03 14:49
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Mustapaita's post:
Osweo (03-03-2014)
Kernunnos
Regular

Padania

(2014 Mar 03 14:49)Mustapaita Wrote:  I don't understand why the EU could not or will not form a powerful counter-balancing bloc to Russia that could deal with Moscow on equal footing. I mean France and Germany alone have a greater combined populace than Russia. By outsourcing our military and defense to USA Western Europe is automatically entangled in a geopolitical game that divides Europe. Is it really impossible for a European alliance to co-operate with Russia in a way that would serve economic interests and stability? Would this not benefit all European parties?

I think you overlook the real role and final aims of the EU. All points towards an integration of EU and United States into a globalist conglomerate ruled by banksters, multinationals and ultimately by freemasonic supra-national Grand Lodges.

Think only of the semi-secret transatlantic partnership project, or the continous support of multinationals' interests bu EU commissions.

EU is not a project to unite europeans and make Europe powerful, it is only an intermediate step to the final NWO world government.
2014 Mar 03 17:12
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Kernunnos's post:
Erwann (03-03-2014)