Russia At War.
Karl
My face when I read your post:

Eesti

RE: Russia At War.
(2014 Mar 03 14:41)Kernunnos Wrote:  
(2014 Mar 01 13:08)Karl Wrote:  
(2014 Mar 01 07:03)Blackthorne Wrote:  
(2014 Mar 01 06:34)Karl Wrote:  I didn't know that you're a commie and support genocide on Europeans, good to know.

Oh stop with the Cold War era propaganda already. What decade are you from- 1950? Huh? If a yank who worships Washington can get it about Russia (i.e. Russia is now governed by a man who resists the sort of sociopolitical terrorism that is destroying Europe, America, etc.)- why can't you? Hmm... This man, Putin, is an inspiration to nationalists around the world who resist the military-industrial-political complex that President Eisenhower spoke of a few decades ago.m

Heh, I'd love to see a new Alliance of patriotic russkis, yanks, brits, frogs, spics, krauts, etc. smashing the present tyrannical order of "global democracy." love

1. The Russians killed off 25% of our population.

2. Putin has said that fall of the Soviet Union was the biggest geopolitical disaster of the 21th century. He thinks that countries like Estonia should still be part of Russia, he has been public about it.

3. Why should Europeans like/support a country that wants to occupy other independent European nations?

Soviet supported partisans killed many italians as well, if not so many as in your country the spirit was the same, also they were preparing a similar etnic cleansing of conservative italians had they seized power after the fall of fascism.

Despite this many right wingers, true conservatives, feel like to support Putiin since Putin is the President of a re-christianizing, conservative Russia, not of soviet Union.

I feel too many still identify Russia with Soviet Union while present day Russia is spreading a very different political message, being a bastion against the globalization of the perverse agenda of usureaucracy and the judeo-masonic nucleus of power.

I may understand some gut feelings in your formerly soviet governed area but I feel you should learn to see the profound transformation Russia has been going through in the decades after the fall of the USSSR.

Also everybody sane of mind should welcome the birth of a multipolar world were no superpower could overcome everybody, as America had been doing since the fall of USSSR.

This new competition between USA, Russia and China can only benefit any minor nation who will be again able to play it at its advantage, being no more at the mercy of the tantrums of the US bully as happened to poor Iraq, Serbia, Lybia to quote some blatant case of encroachment upon the basic rights of legitimate states.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...47493.html

"The collapse of the Soviet Union was the greatest geo-political catastrophe of the century. And for the Russian people, it became a real drama. Tens of millions of our citizens found themselves outside the Russian Federation..."

If you love Russia so much, would you be okay with Russia taking over your country and forcing you to speak Russian?

[Comment deleted - Unnecessary comment again, last warning]
2014 Mar 03 19:17
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

So supporting Russia's stance on for example Syria means you want Russia to invade your homeland and force you to speak Russian? The logic of your reasoning is... insurmountable.

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2014 Mar 03 19:28
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Mustapaita's post:
Osweo (03-03-2014), Susi (04-03-2014)
Karl
My face when I read your post:

Eesti

Who the fuck keeps deleting parts of my posts?
2014 Mar 04 00:02
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Blackthorne

England

(2014 Mar 01 13:08)Karl Wrote:  1. The Russians killed off 25% of our population.

2. Putin has said that fall of the Soviet Union was the biggest geopolitical disaster of the 21th century. He thinks that countries like Estonia should still be part of Russia, he has been public about it.

3. Why should Europeans like/support a country that wants to occupy other independent European nations?

1.) Russians killing Germans and Germans killing Russians is an utterly irrelevant fact to an Anglo-American. Fine; go and fight it out who is the kaiser or the tsar. Go and elect your NSDAP chancellor or CCCP premier. I will most happily spit on them both. thumbs down

Your mutual grudges are not mine sir- and keep it in mind that, in truth, I largely consider Germans and Russians to be worthy only of disgust and contempt. There are exceptions of course but, in general, it is what it is.

2.) The CCCP fell in the late 20th century rather than the 21st century.

3.) AFAIK Russians and the Ukrainians allied with the Russians don't consider themselves to be Europeans but Russians.

And I will add.

4.) Stop giving a shite and learn the bigger picture. Hmm...SmileHmm... America is being made into a wasteland by the same forces that have utterly trashed Europe, the lovely mother-continent, and you want to moan about how bad America or the generic West, etc., is?

5.) I have a hesitant belief that there is a Christian belief and motivation behind Putin as a response to the antichrist Obama. Modernistic "democracy" (modern democracy is not the ancient Greco-Roman or classical Christian concept, i.e. via Aquinas of the term) is a sociopolitical red-herring that is trumped by authority.

Hmm...

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2014 Mar 04 06:10
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Blackthorne

England

The New Order has nothing to do with men. Hmm...

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2014 Mar 04 09:46
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2014 Mar 04 17:37
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Mustapaita's post:
Osweo (05-03-2014)