European ‘No-Go’ Zones: Fact or Fiction?
Surtr Kvlt
Wulfes-heafod

England

RE: European ‘No-Go’ Zones: Fact or Fiction?
Aye, the French ones look by far the roughest.
(2015 Jan 22 23:42)Aemma Wrote:  
(2015 Jan 22 21:04)Surtr Kvlt Wrote:  HOLY SHIT I'M MADE OF STRAW

I'm not twisting anything into a straw man argument. I'm just challenging you in terms of how *I* interpreted what you're saying. If you have objections, go ahead and identify them. But don't just claim I'm making straw man arguments or statements and leave it at that. That's hardly a refutation either. :/

I don't want Muslims here, but there is a lot of exaggerations and denials about them. I find it amusing when minorities start fighting eachother. I find much to admire in many of the militant groups in the middle east, as well as to be repulsed by. I have no idea how you jumped from what I said to being pro-Immigration. Im more pro-deportation by far...

totalitARYAN
2015 Jan 23 00:44
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Surtr Kvlt's post:
Aemma (23-01-2015), Aptrgangr (23-01-2015), Mustapaita (23-01-2015), Osweo (23-01-2015)
Erwann
Make Armorica Great Again
Supervision

Breizh

(2015 Jan 22 02:17)Surtr Kvlt Wrote:  There's definitely better-to-avoid areas anyway.

(2015 Jan 22 02:17)Surtr Kvlt Wrote:  I don't want Muslims here, but there is a lot of exaggerations and denials about them.

What areas you are talking about? There are areas in France where women wear either Hijab or Niqab (despite it's officially forbidden) and the police received the order to not go inside because it would be seen as a provocation and make riots. Actually it's not "no-go zone" but just lost territories.
2015 Jan 23 02:24
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 5 users Like Erwann's post:
Aemma (23-01-2015), Aptrgangr (23-01-2015), Kat (24-01-2015), Mustapaita (23-01-2015), Temnozor (24-01-2015)
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

Quote:But as I've noticed all too often on this forum, most nationalists here are really pseudo-nationalists.

That's a pretty interesting thing to say. Who here welcomes immigration and not only immigration but immigration of muslim fundamentalists!? Have we been posting on the same forum?

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2015 Jan 23 07:50
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Mustapaita's post:
Osweo (23-01-2015)
Surtr Kvlt
Wulfes-heafod

England

(2015 Jan 23 02:24)Erwann Wrote:  
(2015 Jan 22 02:17)Surtr Kvlt Wrote:  There's definitely better-to-avoid areas anyway.

(2015 Jan 22 02:17)Surtr Kvlt Wrote:  I don't want Muslims here, but there is a lot of exaggerations and denials about them.

What areas you are talking about? There are areas in France where women wear either Hijab or Niqab (despite it's officially forbidden) and the police received the order to not go inside because it would be seen as a provocation and make riots. Actually it's not "no-go zone" but just lost territories.
It would be nice to see some sort of source for that. Its kind of hard to take it at face value when Zionist headed American think tanks, Yank Republicans and far right activists who find ZOG under their bed keep saying it about the UK to at the same time. And trying to find anything in English only leads to them.

totalitARYAN
2015 Jan 23 09:53
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Erwann
Make Armorica Great Again
Supervision

Breizh

(2015 Jan 23 09:53)Surtr Kvlt Wrote:  It would be nice to see some sort of source for that. Its kind of hard to take it at face value when Zionist headed American think tanks, Yank Republicans and far right activists who find ZOG under their bed keep saying it about the UK to at the same time. And trying to find anything in English only leads to them.

Obviously there are no official sources because the governments would admit their own failures.
Sources are policemen, former and active ones (in French):

Les policiers ont des consignes

It's an open secret, no need to talk about zionists or ZOG.
2015 Jan 23 13:30
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Erwann's post:
Aemma (23-01-2015)
Kat

Suomi

(2015 Jan 22 20:50)Aemma Wrote:  It's either you're a nationalist or you're not. It's either you believe that European nations ought to have a predominant element of their own native peoples as the foundation of the continuance of that state or not.

But as I've noticed all too often on this forum, most nationalists here are really pseudo-nationalists. You'd welcome the aggressive elements of fanatical fundamentalist Islam if it meant driving out the Jews out of Europe. It's *a* strategy I guess but it's hardly sustainable in the long run, unless of course you are contemplating on becoming Muslim yourself and pissing on your own heritage. That's just nuts to me. But enjoy wearing your keffiyeh, I guess. :/

I've noticed this too. It's very important for some here to praise Arabs and Russia even if it completely goes againt the interests of your own native country.
2015 Jan 23 19:14
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Kat's post:
Aemma (23-01-2015)
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

My own government goes more against my own people's interest than all Russians and Arabs in the world taken together.

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2015 Jan 24 01:45
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Phlegethon's post:
Osweo (24-01-2015), Temnozor (24-01-2015)
Osweo

England

LoL, what happened to all that crap about "if women ruled the world, there wouldn't be any wars!"? Seems many of the fairer sex are far too ready to lap up the war-mongers' spin-doctoring and manipulation... ;)

"And now if a whole nation fell into that? In such a case, I answer, infallibly they will return out of it. For life is no cunningly-devised deception or self deception, it is a great truth that thou art alive, that thou hast desires, necessities: neither can these subsist and satisfy themselves on delusions, but on fact. To fact, depend on it, we shall come back: to such fact, blessed or cursed, as we have wisdom for."
Thomas Carlyle
2015 Jan 24 19:44
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Temnozor
Kornilov did nothing wrong
Supervision

Россия

(2015 Jan 23 19:14)Kristel Wrote:  It's very important for some here to praise Arabs and Russia

I admit my guilt.

[Image: jbihf364.jpg]

"Whoever says that he "belongs to his time" is only saying that he agrees with the largest number of fools at that moment." - Nicolás Gómez Dávila

[Image: ecc9v9ru.jpg]
2015 Jan 24 22:07
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Temnozor's post:
Osweo (24-01-2015)
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

At least Russians have great songs. A culture which does not know songs despite what an unmelodic muezzin yells from a minaret every now and then can't really be taken seriously.

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2015 Jan 24 23:26
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Phlegethon's post:
Osweo (25-01-2015), Temnozor (24-01-2015)