Civil War in Iraq and as-Sham
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

RE: Civil War in Iraq and as-Sham
Al Waer is being evacuated of rebels. Some 2000 will be bused to to Idlib.

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2017 Mar 18 09:32
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Mustapaita's post:
Artturi (18-03-2017), W. R. (19-03-2017)
Mustapaita

Suomi

This article by (((Jesse Rosenfeld))) is somewhat biased in it's choice of words, which is clearly intended to point out the baddies for the not so well informed reader. Yet it is still interesting, especially the bits concerning the new Christian-Hezbollah alliance in Lebanese politics.

2017 Apr 04 10:05
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Mustapaita's post:
Artturi (04-04-2017)
Mustapaita

Suomi

^

The French National Front and Lebanon

Quote:Whilst the role of the European Union on an international level is being questioned by the conflicts in the Middle East, most notably by the on-going war in Syria which causes thousands of migrants to move towards Europe, the French election campaign is also affected. By meeting with President Michel Aoun, an ally of Hezbollah and Damascus on 20 and 21 February 2017 the French National Front has begun a shift away from the conventional commitments of French nationalists in Lebanon. Discussion with Jean-Yves Camus, director at the Research Centre for political radicalism of the Jean-Jaurès Foundation.

By Jean-Yves Camus

2017 Apr 04 10:47
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Artturi (04-04-2017)
Mustapaita

Suomi

Khan Shaykhun Chemical Attack

2017 Apr 05 12:16
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Artturi (05-04-2017)
Mustapaita

Suomi

GET INTO THE HAPPENING BUNKER FAGGOTS

Quote:U.S. Weighs “Saturation Strike” Against Syrian Government in Response to Chemical Attack

The Pentagon has developed plans for an airstrike against Syrian government targets in response to this week’s apparent chemical attack by Syrian government forces, according to two U.S. military officials.

Secretary of Defense James Mattis will present the proposals to Donald Trump later today at the president’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.

One of the proposals drawn up is a “saturation strike” using dozens of cruise missiles designed to hit Syrian military targets —including military air fields — in an effort to limit future Syrian Air Force attacks on rebel positions, according to the two U.S. military officials.

The officials asked for anonymity to discuss classified plans.

The proposed strike would involve launching Tomahawk cruise missiles to overwhelm Russian air defense systems used by the Syrian military. The Russian government currently helps maintain the air defense sites and advises the Syrian military.

According to both U.S. military officials, the current proposal would likely result in Russian military deaths and mark a drastic escalation of U.S. force in Syria.

One U.S. military official said the decision to allow the strikes to kill Russians as collateral damage is the current “sticking point” for Mattis. A decision by President Trump to go forward with the plan would be a significant change from the Obama administration, which did not allow air strikes in Syria that would likely cause Russian casualties.

The Intercept

[Image: 136183-Ron-Paul-its-happening-bunker-8khC.gif]

2017 Apr 06 22:53
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Mustapaita's post:
Aptrgangr (07-04-2017), Artturi (07-04-2017), Osweo (07-04-2017)
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

BREAKING NEWS - US launches airstrikes on Syria: Military fires more than 50 tomahawks on Homs airfield just hours after Trump said 'something should happen' following gas-attack atrocity

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l-facebook

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/11982...-happening

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2017 Apr 07 03:03
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Artturi (07-04-2017), Osweo (07-04-2017)
Osweo

England

Oh fuck.

Is it just a show, just a "message", both as a ploy in domestic politics, and to gain a bit of leverage in foreign disputes?!? Is this the end of Assad-targetting from Trump, or just a beginning? sad A lot of people are feeling betrayed at this world-policeman stunt.

Gold shot up a third of a Euro, which pisses me off. I was considering buying some more, but waiting for a bit of a "dip", and now I see the graphs shooting up in almost vertical lines...

"And now if a whole nation fell into that? In such a case, I answer, infallibly they will return out of it. For life is no cunningly-devised deception or self deception, it is a great truth that thou art alive, that thou hast desires, necessities: neither can these subsist and satisfy themselves on delusions, but on fact. To fact, depend on it, we shall come back: to such fact, blessed or cursed, as we have wisdom for."
Thomas Carlyle
2017 Apr 07 09:49
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Osweo's post:
Artturi (07-04-2017)
Mustapaita

Suomi

By all accounts up to now it was a very limited strike. But Turkey and Israel are now calling for buffer zones / "safe zones" (how sjw of them) in the north and south, respectively.

Who knows, may be this was just another case of domestic politicking, shoring up approval rates and taking the wind out of the sails of the Trump is a putinbot -narrative.

2017 Apr 07 10:06
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Mustapaita's post:
Temnozor
Kornilov did nothing wrong
Supervision

Россия

I'm done with Trump after this. Just a week ago he and Tillerson were both saying that the "Assad must go" mantra was officially over and now they pull off this blatant stunt from the neocon playbook? It all reeks so much of 2003 that it makes me sick. His cucking out on Syria is just the latest failure in a long row, coming from a president who promised "so much winning that you will get tired of it."

He has already been corrupted, that was not a 5D chess move.

"Whoever says that he "belongs to his time" is only saying that he agrees with the largest number of fools at that moment." - Nicolás Gómez Dávila

[Image: ecc9v9ru.jpg]
2017 Apr 07 13:02
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Temnozor's post:
W. R.
cannibalish chauvinist

Беларусь

(2017 Apr 07 13:02)Temnozor Wrote:  He has already been corrupted, that was not a 5D chess move.

Well, reportedly the USA did warn about the strikes beforehand. That certainly reduced the casualties. Let us wait a couple of days: if something else follows the strikes, then yes, that was not a 5D chess move, to hell with Trump; if nothing follows, then it may have been.

[...] just as it is not left unto us to choose our ancestors, so we may not choose our nation; we can only fulfil, or not fulfil, the obligations that come from being a member of our people’.
© Dr. Jan Stankievič ‘From the History of Belarus’

[Image: now.jpg]
2017 Apr 07 14:56
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like W. R.'s post: