Civil War in Iraq and as-Sham
Temnozor
Kornilov did nothing wrong
Supervision

Россия

RE: Civil War in Iraq and as-Sham
(2017 Apr 07 14:56)W. R. Wrote:  Well, reportedly the USA did warn about the strikes beforehand. That certainly reduced the casualties. Let us wait a couple of days: if something else follows the strikes, then yes, that was not a 5D chess move, to hell with Trump; if nothing follows, then it may have been.

There are conflicting reports about the warning, though it would make sense for them to at least warn Russia, which in turn quite obviously would warn the Syrians. But that attack was just the final drop. My disapproval of Trump started to grow when he fired Flynn. A few days ago, Bannon was removed from the security council. He also couldn't pass the Muslim ban even in a very mild version. His attempts at fixing ObamaCare ended in disaster.

The only redeeming success of his presidency so far is that deportations were apparently stepped up, but even that's not tangible enough yet. No, for me it's over. Trump was corroded.

Picture very related:

[Image: sg32b8hw.jpg]

"Whoever says that he "belongs to his time" is only saying that he agrees with the largest number of fools at that moment." - Nicolás Gómez Dávila

[Image: ecc9v9ru.jpg]
2017 Apr 07 15:09
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Temnozor's post:
Artturi (07-04-2017)
Osweo

England

I've been uneasy since the Vice President announcement. But everything is still in motion, and the outcomes are still unclear. Maybe this is what the Art of the Deal looks like in politics, with all these initial feints leading to a final coup de grace!? Going through it all blind, in real time, is harrowing, but maybe it's all still part of the opening act of the game? 17D vacuum chess on DMT?!? The Emperor p-p-protects....?

(says increasingly nervous Drumpfista for the seventeenth time this month)

"And now if a whole nation fell into that? In such a case, I answer, infallibly they will return out of it. For life is no cunningly-devised deception or self deception, it is a great truth that thou art alive, that thou hast desires, necessities: neither can these subsist and satisfy themselves on delusions, but on fact. To fact, depend on it, we shall come back: to such fact, blessed or cursed, as we have wisdom for."
Thomas Carlyle
2017 Apr 07 15:34
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Osweo's post:
Artturi (07-04-2017)
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

>tfw u never fell for the trump meme
>tfw u think assad's govt has used gas weapons
>tfw u don't think it mandates american intervention

it's a confused feel.

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2017 Apr 07 15:59
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Mustapaita's post:
Artturi (07-04-2017), Osweo (07-04-2017)
Temnozor
Supervision

Россия

(2017 Apr 07 15:59)Mustapaita Wrote:  >tfw u think assad's govt has used gas weapons

Why should he?

"Whoever says that he "belongs to his time" is only saying that he agrees with the largest number of fools at that moment." - Nicolás Gómez Dávila

2017 Apr 07 16:11
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

https://ia801500.us.archive.org/7/items/.../seham.mp4

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2017 Apr 07 18:19
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

http://jihadology.net/

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2017 Apr 07 18:26
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Aptrgangr's post:
Artturi (07-04-2017)
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

(2017 Apr 07 16:11)Temnozor Wrote:  Why should he?

Not saying he personally ordered it or anything but Arabs do stupid shit. I mean Ghouta 2013 was in all likelihood ASSad.

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2017 Apr 07 18:27
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Mustapaita's post:
Artturi (07-04-2017)
Blackthorne

England

(2017 Apr 07 15:09)Temnozor Wrote:  There are conflicting reports about the warning, though it would make sense for them to at least warn Russia, which in turn quite obviously would warn the Syrians. But that attack was just the final drop. My disapproval of Trump started to grow when he fired Flynn. A few days ago, Bannon was removed from the security council. He also couldn't pass the Muslim ban even in a very mild version. His attempts at fixing ObamaCare ended in disaster.

Seems like ZOG finally got to Trump or he was a ZOG man all along. Facepalm
Kushner, btw, is a real shit-stirring kike and one of the reasons, if not the main reason, Bannon was fired from the NSC was because he and Kushner got into a very vocal pissing match.

MAGA is looking depressingly like a case of more wars for ZOG and the bankers. Not that I wasn't expecting it to materialize at some point. Hmm...

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2017 Apr 07 18:46
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Blackthorne's post:
Temnozor (07-04-2017)
Temnozor
Supervision

Россия

(2017 Apr 07 18:27)Mustapaita Wrote:  Not saying he personally ordered it or anything but Arabs do stupid shit. I mean Ghouta 2013 was in all likelihood ASSad.

That's foolish reasoning. You can't have any sort of air strike without some higher echelon giving its blessing. It's not like we are talking about some random Ahmed taking the chlorine gas tank out of his basement and firing it into a town with a mortar. The Americans specifically claim that it was an air strike. Anyone in Syria knows by now that using CWs is the only thing that can trigger a direct international (read: American) intervention. You just want to believe the MSM yet again, I guess.

It wasn't established in a single case that the SAA has ever used CWs. The UN investigations never came to a definite conclusion and all indications point to the terrorists.

2017 Apr 07 18:50
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Temnozor's post:
Artturi (07-04-2017), Osweo (07-04-2017)
Blackthorne

England

My default assumption is that the 800lbs. gorilla named Israel is behind the chem attack and that Assad is the fall-guy. Iffn one thinks yids wouldn't gas Arabs then think again. mad

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2017 Apr 07 18:59
Like PostLIKE REPLY