Abdul Turay: About the blonde
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

Last week Kristiina Ojuland, a woman with peroxide blond hair, a former foreign minister and former member of the European Parliament, made some interesting comments on her official Facebook page. I can't be bothered to repeat what she said but it was along the lines of: “Blah blah blah Negros blah blah threat to the white race, blah blah blah”.

As one of only a handful of “Negro” public figures in Estonia, I thought it best not to comment, but then someone persuaded me it might be a good idea. Ojuland - who I will from now on refer to as "the blonde" since race is obviously important to her - is used to being in the public eye. Among her achievements, she has appeared on Estonia's version of Dancing with the Stars. She is also famous for her wide collection of designer handbags. The peroxide blonde is a pretty good example of why Estonia doesn't need career politicians. The blonde has spent her life in politics and has lived a lifestyle in line with that income. (...)

http://news.err.ee/v/opinion/25e9ec44-01...3bf2de9f8a

Former liberal MEP Ojuland calls African refugees a “threat to white race”
http://news.err.ee/v/society/d9be1eba-8b...0fa17e9a67

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2015 Jul 24 22:00
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 5 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Abreodan (14-10-2015), Aemma (26-07-2015), Heretik (14-10-2015), Kat (25-07-2015), Violet (25-07-2015)
Eldritch
Your friends like this.

Suomi

RE: Abdul Turay: About the blonde
The person I'll just refer to as "the nigger" doesn't really seem to have a point in his little diatribe, though.

I've come across the nigger before somewhere, though. Hmm... I don't know how many of these careerist victims of racism Estonia has, but I my guess would be not that many. They are at their funniest when their ecological niche gets overcrowded (happens very quickly) and they start fighting amongst themselves.

I like to look at the human self-model as a neurocomputational weapon, a certain data structure that the brain can activate from time to time.

Thomas Metzinger
2015 Jul 24 23:29
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Eldritch's post:
Aemma (26-07-2015), Violet (25-07-2015)
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

For some reason our female liberals are quite different. Now Ojuland only has to stop trying to look like a younger version of Hillary Clinton.

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2015 Jul 25 18:40
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Phlegethon's post:
Aemma (26-07-2015)
Eldritch
Your friends like this.

Suomi

Here's a speech (in English) by the awful Nazi blonde, in Helsinki Oct. 10, 2015.

I like to look at the human self-model as a neurocomputational weapon, a certain data structure that the brain can activate from time to time.

Thomas Metzinger
2015 Oct 14 12:46
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 7 users Like Eldritch's post:
Artturi (14-10-2015), Erwann (14-10-2015), Heretik (14-10-2015), Kat (14-10-2015), Mustapaita (14-10-2015), Sincfal (14-10-2015), W. R. (14-10-2015)
Blackthorne

England

Another grievance-mongering black with a case of butthurt eh? Shocking.

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2015 Oct 16 18:58
Like PostLIKE REPLY