Trump the Disrupter
W. R.
cannibalish chauvinist

Беларусь

RE: Trump the Disrupter
Quote:It’s Trump’s Party, Now

Pat Buchanan, American Renaissance, March 3, 2017

“The Republican establishment today bends the knee to Caesar.”

Before the largest audience of his political career, save perhaps his inaugural, Donald Trump delivered the speech of his life.

And though Tuesday’s address may be called moderate, even inclusive, Trump’s total mastery of his party was on full display.

Congressional Republicans who once professed “free-trade” as dogmatic truth rose again and again to cheer economic nationalism. …

“(W)e have inherited a series of tragic foreign policy disasters,” said Trump, “America has spent approximately six trillion dollars in the Middle East — all the while our infrastructure at home is crumbling.”

And from Congressional Republicans who backed every Bush-Obama war — Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen — not a peep of protest, as their foreign policy legacy was being consigned to the dumpster.

Watching Republicans rise again and again to hail Trump called to mind the Frankish King Clovis who, believing his wife’s Christian God had interceded to give him victory over the Alemanni, saw his army converted by the battalions and baptized by the platoons.

One had thought the free-trade beliefs of Republicans were more deeply rooted than this.

FULL TEXT

[...] just as it is not left unto us to choose our ancestors, so we may not choose our nation; we can only fulfil, or not fulfil, the obligations that come from being a member of our people’.
© Dr. Jan Stankievič ‘From the History of Belarus’

[Image: now.jpg]
2017 Mar 10 12:53
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like W. R.'s post:
Aptrgangr (10-03-2017), Artturi (10-03-2017), Kat (10-03-2017)
Blackthorne

England

Radio talk show host Michael Savage gets thrashed most likely to being an outspoken Trump supporter:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/radio-t...estaurant/

sad
2017 Mar 16 04:39
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Blackthorne's post:
Artturi (16-03-2017), Kat (16-03-2017), Osweo (16-03-2017), W. R. (17-03-2017)
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

Top Obama Adviser Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel

By Eli Lake

White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

The pattern of Rice's requests was discovered in a National Security Council review of the government's policy on "unmasking" the identities of individuals in the U.S. who are not targets of electronic eavesdropping, but whose communications are collected incidentally. Normally those names are redacted from summaries of monitored conversations and appear in reports as something like "U.S. Person One." (...)

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/...s-in-intel

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2017 Apr 04 05:39
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Artturi (04-04-2017), Osweo (04-04-2017)
Blackthorne

England

Right, folks, the party's over. Trumpeldor has attacked Russia via Syria, instead of a bona fide threat like Kim Jong Loon in North Korea. We may not have voted Hillary Clinton into office, but we got the same war she would have given us.

You may recall that I issued several measured warnings over the past year that a man with Jewish children was not exactly going to turn out to be the second coming of Adolf Hitler. I was mostly ignored, but that's okay. I'm used to it. You people mostly ignore everything I say, because the things I say to you are things that you desperately, frantically do not want to hear. Most of you will eventually die with your fingers stuffed into your ears saying "la la la la ..."

There will be no Miracle From 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. For one thing, Trumpeldor caving to the globalists and putting us on the road to war with Russia won't save him. They're still going to overthrow him in some kind of coup d'etat. I just wonder what they're going to put in his place? The non-entity Mike Pence? The Hildebeest? Bring back Obama?

[Sigh ...]

Once Trump is gone, there will be a massive reaction on the part of the Shadow Government as it triumphantly returns to power after this little "glitch." We will all be punished for our presumption in giving our betters such a fright, at first by having our toys taken away from us. Expect massive cancellations of Twitter accounts and Facebook pages and the disappearance of hundreds of web sites as they try to drive us back into the shadows. Then will come the arrests and show trials.

I'm sorry if this sounds like melodrama, but history is not encouraging in these situations. Our Lords and Ladies do not like being frightened by bumptious peasants, and regardless of the true facts as to Trump's character and role, this is the official narrative. It is how he will be perceived, and in the post-factual age, perception is everything.

Looks like we're going to be needing the Northwest after all.

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/2017...-over.html

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2017 Apr 07 19:57
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Blackthorne's post:
Osweo (07-04-2017), Temnozor (07-04-2017)
Surtr Kvlt
Wulfes-heafod

England

Trump's alt right supporters only just realising he is an unprincipled demagogue who has cucked them. Sad!

http://www.vox.com/2017/4/6/15215376/alt...rump-syria

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracy.../alt-trump

Will there ever be a principled leader of the people? (rip sankara)

totalitARYAN
2017 Apr 07 22:15
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Surtr Kvlt's post:
Artturi (08-04-2017), Mustapaita (09-04-2017), Osweo (11-04-2017)
W. R.
cannibalish chauvinist

Беларусь

(2017 Apr 07 22:15)Surtr Kvlt Wrote:  http://www.vox.com/2017/4/6/15215376/alt...rump-syria

Clicked the link, clicked here and there on the page and stumbled upon this:

Quote:… There were two sentences in the statement that were absolutely critical for understanding why the administration did this, and why they hope it won’t get out of hand:

Tonight, I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched. It is in the vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread of chemical weapons. …

What’s crucial here is that Trump’s justification for launching the strike isn’t to end the Syrian civil war, or even to slow down Assad’s killing of his country’s civilians. It is a “targeted” strike designed as punishment for one specific crime: the use of chemical weapons. …

… By going out of his way to emphasize that this US strike targeted the exact airbase from where the chemical attack was launched, Trump is making it crystal clear that the strike is designed as a specific punishment for the recent chemical attack — and not a broader effort aimed at striking Assad until he stops bombing civilians or leaves power. …

http://www.vox.com/2017/4/6/15215132/us-...al-weapons

[Image: cat_staring_at_pill.jpg]

[...] just as it is not left unto us to choose our ancestors, so we may not choose our nation; we can only fulfil, or not fulfil, the obligations that come from being a member of our people’.
© Dr. Jan Stankievič ‘From the History of Belarus’

[Image: now.jpg]
2017 Apr 07 23:13
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like W. R.'s post:
Artturi (08-04-2017), Osweo (11-04-2017)
Blackthorne

England

'Savage warns on war with Russia: 'Who got to you, Mr. President?''

http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/michael-savag...th-russia/

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2017 Apr 07 23:53
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Artturi (08-04-2017), Osweo (11-04-2017)
Temnozor
Kornilov did nothing wrong
Supervision

Россия

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/04/07/2...cea-chair/

Quote:Trump to nominate pro-immigration free-trading globalist as CEA chair

Goys, we have been jewed so hard this time. I can't believe I fell for the (((democracy))) meme after all. Fuck Drumpf, I'm a Cruz Missile now.

"Whoever says that he "belongs to his time" is only saying that he agrees with the largest number of fools at that moment." - Nicolás Gómez Dávila

[Image: ecc9v9ru.jpg]
2017 Apr 09 17:22
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Temnozor's post:
Artturi (09-04-2017), Blackthorne (12-04-2017), Osweo (11-04-2017), Surtr Kvlt (29-04-2017)
Blackthorne

England

^
Savage isn't a bad talk-radio blowhard. He's an agnostic man of Russian Jew descent who has an admiration for Christian civilization, isn't an Israel-firster, etc. I've even heard him say 'Our Lord Jesus Christ' on more than one occasion (which makes me suspect he is a kinda closet Christian). He had Pat Buchanan on his show last night. :O

Savage's books are very good reads btw. thumbs up

2017 Apr 12 08:00
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Artturi (12-04-2017), W. R. (12-04-2017)
Surtr Kvlt
Wulfes-heafod

England

(2017 Apr 09 17:22)Temnozor Wrote:  https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/04/07/2...cea-chair/

Quote:Trump to nominate pro-immigration free-trading globalist as CEA chair

Goys, we have been jewed so hard this time. I can't believe I fell for the (((democracy))) meme after all. Fuck Drumpf, I'm a Cruz Missile now.

>not knowing Trump is a charlatan bullshit merchant before he was even elected

Kinda sad the hwhite rust belt proles get scammed again and again - western world wide

Also lmao:
Quote:Mr. Trump dismissed talk about a split inside his White House between aides with a nationalist or globalist orientation. “Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist,” he said. “I’m both. And I’m the only one who makes the decision, believe me.”

http://archive.is/mZqdl

Quote:Sitting across from Donald Trump in the Oval Office, my eyes are drawn to a little red button on a box that sits on his desk. “This isn’t the nuclear button, is it?” I joke, pointing. “No, no, everyone thinks it is,” Trump says on cue, before leaning over and pressing it to order some Cokes. “Everyone does get a little nervous when I press that button.”
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2...ffice.html

Hopefully Le Pen gets in by some miracle in France... and she isn't so bad. Then we can ramp up laughing at 'murcia a bit Smile

totalitARYAN
2017 Apr 29 18:06
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Surtr Kvlt's post:
Artturi (29-04-2017), Mustapaita (30-04-2017)