Trump the Disrupter
Blackthorne

England

RE: Trump the Disrupter
'Trump Gives Shockingly Anti-Semitic Speech to Room Full of Jews'

One of the most baffling aspects of Donald Trump’s lead in the Republican presidential primaries is his unflinching habit of insulting huge segments of the population. Add another group to that list, as the billionaire spent Thursday voicing Jewish stereotypes in front of the Republican Jewish Coalition.

Through one comment or another, Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump has alienated also every demographic. Mexican immigrants were the target of his announcement speech. He’s made repeated sexist statements, about opponents Hillary Clinton and Carly Fiorina, in particular. He’s tweeted blatantly false statistics about "black-on-black" crime. He’s been accused of inciting hatred against Muslims. He called all of Iowa "stupid." Only last week he mocked a disabled reporter. And, of course, he’s no friend of Rosie O’Donnell.

But until Thursday, Trump had managed to avoid accusations of anti-Semitism. That was, until, he delivered a speech before the Republican Jewish Coalition.

"Stupidly, you want to give me money," he began, after trying to build up some credibility based on the fact that his daughter, Ivanka, converted to Judaism in 2009. "…You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money."

While it certainly seems Trump is wading into some dicey territory already, things get even worse when he brings up his qualms with the Pentagon’s spending $43 million to build a gas station in Afghanistan.

"How many of you could have done it for less?" he asked. "I’m a negotiator, like you folks," he went on, addressing the Iran nuclear deal.

"Is there anyone in this room who doesn’t negotiate deals?" he added. "Probably more than any room I’ve ever spoken."

By the end of the speech, Trump had received boos from the crowd for his refusal to back the idea of an undivided Jerusalem.

Despite a number of tweets and articles that swiftly condemned the presidential hopeful, the Anti-Defamation League defended Trump.

"After having carefully reviewed the speech, we do not believe that it was Donald Trump’s intention to evoke anti-Semitic stereotypes," Jonathan Greenblatt, the group’s CEO, said in a statement. "[He] has made similar comments about spending his own money on the campaign, and not asking for money from donors, to many other groups."

Given his track-record for surviving controversies that would have sunk any other candidate, it seems unlikely that Thursday’s speech will affect Trump’s popularity. Still, at this point, he must really be counting on white evangelicals to come out to the polls.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/us/20151205/10312...z3tQRHBupZ

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2015 Dec 05 04:31
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Blackthorne's post:
Aptrgangr (07-12-2015), Artturi (05-12-2015), Osweo (05-12-2015)
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

Wink RE: Trump the Disrupter
U.K. residents petition parliament to ban Trump from entry

While Donald Trump faces mounting opposition from members of the media, federal lawmakers and fellow White House hopefuls, another anti-Trump effort is taking place across the pond.

A new petition to keep the Republican presidential hopeful from entering the United Kingdom due to "his continued, unrepentant hate speech" could be considered for a debate in Parliament.

(...)

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/u.k.-r...le/2577282

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2015 Dec 07 19:35
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Aptrgangr's post:
Artturi (07-12-2015)
Blackthorne

England

What a bunch of fuckwits. Donald Trump is not good for the U.K. and yet Anjem Chowderhead is?

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!
2015 Dec 07 19:53
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Surtr Kvlt
Wulfes-heafod

England

Anjem Choudary was already in the UK since birth sadly. The plutocrat Trump should also have been banned a long time ago from all European nations and his government collaborators in destroying the countryside to make golf courses for the super rich.

totalitARYAN
2015 Dec 08 01:32
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Surtr Kvlt's post:
Artturi (08-12-2015), Blackthorne (08-12-2015)
Blackthorne

England

(2015 Dec 08 01:32)Surtr Kvlt Wrote:  Anjem Choudary was already in the UK since birth sadly.

Yegads I had no idea! I thought he was some bit of debris that washed up on the shore by way of Crapghanistan or some other third world muzzie hell-hole.

2015 Dec 08 05:28
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Blackthorne's post:
Artturi (08-12-2015)
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

Along with Trump’s rhetoric, the stakes for 2016 have risen dramatically

By Dan Balz December 8 at 2:26 PM  Follow @danbalz

Donald Trump continues to go where no recent candidate for president has gone before, plunging the Republican Party — and the nation — into another round in the tumultuous debate about immigration, national identity, terrorism and the limits of tolerance.

Trump’s call on Monday for a ban on Muslims entering the United States marked a sudden and sizable escalation — and in this case one that sent shockwaves around the world — in the inflammatory and sometimes demagogic rhetoric of the candidate who continues to lead virtually every national and state poll testing whom Republicans favor for their presidential nomination. (...)

https://archive.is/Sx6YI#selection-3981.0-4055.370

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-relea...mmigration

Trumps rhetoric boosts him in the polls in NC
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/poll...nc-primary

[Image: 9z4clajg.jpg]

[Image: 3zguseug.png]

[Image: 6wif2seq.png]

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2015 Dec 09 00:05
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 5 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Alfaro (09-12-2015), Artturi (09-12-2015), Blackthorne (09-12-2015), Osweo (09-12-2015), Surtr Kvlt (09-12-2015)
Xmia
Space Commienazi

England

(2015 Dec 08 01:32)Surtr Kvlt Wrote:  The plutocrat Trump should also have been banned a long time ago from all European nations and his government collaborators in destroying the countryside to make golf courses for the super rich.

Chinese national communism has the right idea regarding this

Golf banned by China’s Communist Party Big Grin
2015 Dec 09 01:13
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Xmia's post:
Artturi (09-12-2015), Osweo (09-12-2015), Surtr Kvlt (09-12-2015)
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

Mussolini heaped scorn on golf because it was bourgeois and British. He thought that golf courses would be better off as fields for peasants to cultivate. He suspected that golf courses - he had never visited one - were places where 'afascists' and 'Anglophiles' staged open-air baccanales.

-Mussolini: A New Life, Nicholas Farrell, p. 323.

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2015 Dec 09 01:23
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Mustapaita's post:
Artturi (09-12-2015), Osweo (09-12-2015), Surtr Kvlt (09-12-2015), Xmia (09-12-2015)
Xmia
Space Commienazi

England

(2015 Dec 09 01:23)Mustapaita Wrote:  Mussolini heaped scorn on golf because it was bourgeois and British. He thought that golf courses would be better off as fields for peasants to cultivate. He suspected that golf courses - he had never visited one - were places where 'afascists' and 'Anglophiles' staged open-air baccanales.

-Mussolini: A New Life, Nicholas Farrell, p. 323.

excellent! as I said I should get round to reading that biog (it's on the shelf behind me)

however! I have one specific quibble.....

Golf is bourgeois and Scottish mad thumbs downHumpf!
2015 Dec 09 01:25
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Xmia's post:
Artturi (09-12-2015), Mustapaita (09-12-2015), Osweo (09-12-2015), Surtr Kvlt (09-12-2015)
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

I wonder what would be the commie-nazi sport of choice?

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2015 Dec 09 01:34
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Mustapaita's post:
Artturi (09-12-2015)