Demoralizing our opponents
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

RE: Demoralizing our opponents
Was gonna bring this up earlier but forgot. Then I was reminded again when I saw screen shots from a feminist dicussion group on FB.

At least in the case of the SJWs, demoralization should be a walk in the park. These people have created a minefield for everyone, themselves included. They cannot even between themselves discuss issues without everyone being offended by the inclusion or exclusion of certain terminology. Nothing would be easier than to divide and conquer in their case. And I think this extends to a lesser extent to the entire PC rainbow alliance. Sow distrust and dissension at the fault lines of the rainbow alliance and reap the rewards, white man.

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2015 Dec 27 14:56
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Mustapaita's post:
Artturi (27-12-2015), Erwann (27-12-2015), Osweo (27-12-2015)
Temnozor
Kornilov did nothing wrong
Supervision

Россия

It has always been easy to point out the logical fallacies in their "reasoning". If you are somewhat educated, outplaying SJWs on an intellectual level is a walk in the park. The problem is that they don't think/act on a logical or intellectual level; for them, it's all about how they "feel" - and being a guilt ridden, uneducated self-hater makes them feel good. Countless of times I heard "I don't know how to respond right now, but what you say doesn't feel right" after outplaying one of them.

If you want to defeat an SJW, the mental gymnastics required are equal to taking away a little girl's lollipop and not making her cry. And this is rather hard. More so considering that nationalism is an ideology of toughness, which is the reason they hate it so much.

"Whoever says that he "belongs to his time" is only saying that he agrees with the largest number of fools at that moment." - Nicolás Gómez Dávila

[Image: ecc9v9ru.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 2015 Dec 27 20:52 by Temnozor.)
2015 Dec 27 15:12
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Temnozor's post:
Artturi (27-12-2015), Osweo (27-12-2015)
Sinimusta

Suomi

(2015 Dec 27 14:56)Mustapaita Wrote:  Sow distrust and dissension at the fault lines of the rainbow alliance and reap the rewards, white man.

"Wonderful things can happen when you sow seeds of distrust in a garden of assholes"
2015 Dec 27 15:24
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Sinimusta's post:
Artturi (27-12-2015), Kat (27-12-2015), Mustapaita (27-12-2015)
Albion

England

The problem with our enemy is that when they see something to be demoralised about (such as a lot of people against immigration in their case) they instead see it as another battle in their endless ideological war with us.
2016 Jan 12 01:19
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Albion's post:
Artturi (12-01-2016)
Surtr Kvlt
Wulfes-heafod

England

(2016 Jan 12 01:19)Albion Wrote:  The problem with our enemy is that when they see something to be demoralised about (such as a lot of people against immigration in their case) they instead see it as another battle in their endless ideological war with us.

Since /pol/ and the likes are really popular here now, here is some fashy memes examples. Tongue

[Image: 0iXaZ9r.png]
[Image: i4OzyLU.png]
[Image: 9e7U8d6.jpg]
[Image: iabpfSB.png]
[Image: WaUuyOo.png]

But, everything should be an ideological battle right? Hmm...

totalitARYAN
2016 Jan 12 01:30
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 5 users Like Surtr Kvlt's post:
Albion (12-01-2016), Aptrgangr (12-01-2016), Artturi (12-01-2016), Mustapaita (12-01-2016), Temnozor (12-01-2016)
Raskolnikov

Breizh

https://thebriarpatchdiaries.wordpress.c...ump20​16-3/

#TRUMP2016

Posted on January 19, 2016 by brookeangeline

After a lot of thought and, ultimately, resignation, I have decided to support Donald J. Trump in 2016.

I imagine this will bother those of you who still have faith in humanity, you beacons of hope in this vast, unforgiving universe.

“Why?” you might ask, if you still, somehow, haven’t become a shell of a human being. “Why would you support Trump?”

You want to know why, person who hasn’t yet become a despondent shadow of his former self?

Because my spirit is broken.

I’m so tired. I’ve read countless editorials, opinion columns and investigative pieces that simply, honestly and accurately explain why Trump should not be the leader of the free world, why it might be a bad idea for him to hold a position of authority in our government, why he might be a hypersensitive, raving, narcissistic child with no real idea of how to fix the myriad problems facing our country. I’ve flipped through hundreds of pages documenting his many lawsuits, poor business decisions and general idiocy, pages and pages and pages of evidence that he should never be taken seriously or trusted with heavy responsibility. And yet, his popularity grows; his fans become ever more rabid; and my soul shrivels into a small black hole, engulfing my ability to resist and my will to carry on.

At first, I’ll admit, I didn’t get it. He’s not intelligent, charismatic, charming or attractive. If you close your eyes while he’s talking, it sounds like you’re playing a halfhearted game of Chubby Bunny with a racist 5th-grader. But I get it now.

I finally understand that to support Trump, you don’t have to agree with his politics or believe he’ll save America; you just have to stop caring, give into sweet release, and let the wave of dejected acquiescence wash over you like the incoming tide.

A Trump presidency will probably be unbearable for you unwavering angels of light who still believe that the voters will eventually choose someone else, someone who doesn’t sound like a drunk college freshman winging a social studies presentation the Monday after Christmas break.

Can you imagine seeing Trump’s face, tanned into an uncomfortable shade of blonde, every time you turn on the news for the next four years? Can you imagine hearing his voice, spewing incoherent, uninformed nonsense at you, over and over and over again for roughly 1,460 days?

I used to imagine it and cringe, when I still had a life force.

I used to find the idea of President Trump unendurable, horrifying. Now, I just take two sleeping pills and curl into a fetal position under my desk until all emotion and conscious thought pass.

Are you afraid of what might happen to America, not to mention the Republican party, if an entitled, tantrum-throwing cretin become its leader?

I was, too, when I could feel fear. Now I’m Frodo, exhausted, beaten down, desolate, lying on the side of Mount Doom; just drag me up the side of the mountain and throw me into the all-consuming fire of a future in which Donald Trump can make major decisions that affect my life. I have surrendered to wretched defeatism.

I used to get into arguments with people who like him because he’s “anti-PC” and “outspoken” and “arguably not a pandering, easily corruptible misogynist.” But then I realized that everything is pointless. I used to say things like “we don’t want this man representing America” and “he is not prepared or equipped for this kind of responsibility,” but now when confronted by a Trump supporter, I just lie down on the ground and play dead until they leave or the floor gets cold.

I have been worn down. I have abandoned all hope.

So carry on, America. Do what you want. Willingly march yourself into four years of a president who regularly gets into fights with strangers on Twitter. I will join you, like a salmon swimming upriver to its death.

I will spend 2016 wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, quietly lying in the dark, waiting for the rapture.

#Trump2016

[Image: UBOJ98a.jpg?1]
2016 Jan 24 17:40
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Raskolnikov's post:
Artturi (24-01-2016), Osweo (24-01-2016)
Artturi
Illiberal Arts Professor

Suomi

Almost two years have passed since I wrote the initial post, but during that time I have changed as a person.

After a reflection I conclude that I cannot agree with everything I wrote. Actually, I should have written this criticism already in spring when I started having doubts.

The primary error was the intention to identify and thus create an opposition, where none is necessary.

The second error was the idea that demoralization or other such negative actions could contribute to the wellbeing of humanity, even if locally. This is not true. Even if someone rose to oppose the cause of healthy nationalism, the world would certainly be a better place if healthy nationalism could offer and focus on remoralizing alternatives for everyone instead of pulling the rug beneath anyone's feet.

Thirdly I made unnecessary and hasty generalizations when, for example, I called out that "products of mixed unions" and "leeches of all types (obviously including most immigrants)" are subversive people. When compared to other categories that I offered, these do not have an innate political agenda, although a case could be made that recent immigrants from Africa and Middle East are particularly self-serving and that mixed people could think that supporting ethno-social deconstruction of Western countries might bring them short term benefits.

With these apologies I renounce any attempts to create any such demoralization or otherwise related (pseudo-)political campaigns.

Winners focus on their own success, not on others' failures. Indeed, this is why the religiously minded people are so effective: even though they might struggle materially, the reward of afterlife has insured them psychologically, even though the materialists or atheists might not be convinced that heavenly comforts exist.
2017 Oct 06 05:22
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

(2016 Jan 24 17:40)Raskolnikov Wrote:  At first, I’ll admit, I didn’t get it. He’s not intelligent, charismatic, charming or attractive. If you close your eyes while he’s talking, it sounds like you’re playing a halfhearted game of Chubby Bunny with a racist 5th-grader. But I get it now.

I finally understand that to support Trump, you don’t have to agree with his politics or believe he’ll save America; you just have to stop caring, give into sweet release, and let the wave of dejected acquiescence wash over you like the incoming tide.

haha ain't that the truth.

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2017 Oct 07 18:15
Like PostLIKE REPLY