Germany, yes!
Artturi
Illiberal Arts Professor

Suomi

RE: Germany Yes
(2016 Jun 01 11:03)Aptrgangr Wrote:  See what happens next!

Come on, leave that kind of teasing for tabloids.

Pretty uneventful intervention, but these days efficient and peaceful handling of criminals might be branded a hate crime.
2016 Jun 01 12:36
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

(2016 Jun 01 12:36)Artturi Wrote:  Come on, leave that kind of teasing for tabloids.

No. Also, I just copy pasted the headline, I had no reason to alter it. Copy paste headlines/texts don't reflect my personal opinion.

(2016 Jun 01 12:36)Artturi Wrote:  Pretty uneventful intervention, but these days efficient and peaceful handling of criminals might be branded a hate crime.

Not really, it is a sensation to see a handful of Germans that deserve to be called a) German and b) men. The establishment of civil defense is actually big news.

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2016 Jun 01 13:11
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Aptrgangr's post:
Artturi (01-06-2016)
Artturi
Illiberal Arts Professor

Suomi

(2016 Jun 01 13:11)Aptrgangr Wrote:  No.

Germoney says no. Could it be because... I am not an immigrant? cry

(2016 Jun 01 13:11)Aptrgangr Wrote:  Copy paste headlines/texts don't reflect my personal opinion.

I can believe that, but it still was laughably uninformative. It is not a big deal, so no sweat. I understand you might have wanted to surprise us with some positive news.

(2016 Jun 01 13:11)Aptrgangr Wrote:  Not really, it is a sensation to see a handful of Germans that deserve to be called a) German and b) men. The establishment of civil defense is actually big news.

It is news alright, just very uneventful if anyone was expecting violent confrontation or another episode of continual breakdown of civil order. If it starts gaining momentum, then it would be big news. Maybe a sign of better times?
2016 Jun 01 13:21
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

(2016 Jun 01 13:21)Artturi Wrote:  Germoney says no. Could it be because... I am not an immigrant? cry

No.

(2016 Jun 01 13:21)Artturi Wrote:  I can believe that, but it still was laughably uninformative. It is not a big deal, so no sweat. I understand you might have wanted to surprise us with some positive news.

Sadly we have no Aryan-Anna of Helsinki to boast with.

(2016 Jun 01 13:21)Artturi Wrote:  It is news alright, just very uneventful if anyone was expecting violent confrontation or another episode of continual breakdown of civil order. If it starts gaining momentum, then it would be big news. Maybe a sign of better times?

There has to be a first time at one point. Let's wait and see, the police which already is called to that specific supermarket two times a day failed to appear, however I am pretty sure the Freestate of Saxony's special police will be sent in by the hundreds to hunt down those neo-nazi islamophobe volunteers...

Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2016 Jun 01 14:32
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Artturi (01-06-2016), Temnozor (01-06-2016)
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

BTW it exactly happened like I said: police now searches for the guys for false imprisonment:
https://mopo24.de/nachrichten/arnsdorf-n...nden-69243

Germany to require ID for buying prepaid phones
http://www.thelocal.de/20160601/germany-...aid-phones

Thucydides

Aristotle

2016 Jun 01 20:15
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Artturi (01-06-2016)
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

https://translate.google.com/translate?s...t=&act=url 4 "refugees" in Germany aged 14-20 only get 1-2 years probation for raping 2 Girls aged 14 and 15 because they are traumatized and not "mature enough to know that rape is wrong".

Thucydides

Aristotle

2016 Jun 20 12:40
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Artturi (20-06-2016), Osweo (20-06-2016), Raskolnikov (20-06-2016), Sincfal (21-06-2016)
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

Thucydides

Aristotle

2016 Jun 27 08:57
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Alfaro (28-06-2016), Artturi (27-06-2016)
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

The people of Sebnitz still haven't forgotten the completely fabricated sob story of Joseph 15 years ago. A lesson in how antifa black propaganda can seriously damage the reputation of a town and economically damage it.

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2016 Jun 27 11:05
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Phlegethon's post:
Artturi (27-06-2016)
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

Thucydides

Aristotle

2016 Jul 11 12:58
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Artturi (11-07-2016)
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

meanwhile in Berlin

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/a...onnen.html

> own house
> antifa and other leftist just occupy parts of the building
> don't pay rent
> want them out and "house refugees there" = "make money"
> antifa won't leave
> call cops
> cops kick them out
> riots with 123police officers injured
> antifa sues the owner
> judge says antifa can stay
> antifa celebrating everywhere
> turns out they only won because the owners lawyer was too afraid to go to court because antifa set his neighbours car on fire

Today is the german action day against hate posts.
Overall 60 houses were raided by police because of rightwing statements made on the internet.

>Overall, there are raids in 14 provinces, 25 police stations are involved. The reason for the search shall be around 40 accused remarks in a secret, so do not public Facebook group.

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzpolit...02761.html

Thucydides

Aristotle

2016 Jul 13 23:32
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 4 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Alfaro (14-07-2016), Artturi (14-07-2016), Godyfa (14-07-2016), Mustapaita (15-07-2016)