Germany, yes!
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

RE: Germany Yes
Apparently crazy Henny did not keep her assailant an armlength away. Could have been that easy! Too bad that this nutter did not decapitate her with one slash.

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

(This post was last modified: 2016 Jan 09 08:14 by Phlegethon.)
2016 Jan 08 00:36
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Phlegethon's post:
Artturi (08-01-2016), Surtr Kvlt (09-01-2016)
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

Cologne police chief forced to retire. Mainstream media could lie about all this for 4 days and then this guy came around and admitted foreigners did it. Even though he lied in the beginning too, he is purged now.

http://www.welt.de/politik/article150628...setzt.html

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2016 Jan 08 17:06
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Artturi (08-01-2016), Mustapaita (08-01-2016)
Erwann
Make Armorica Great Again
Supervision

Breizh

(2016 Jan 07 22:14)Temnozor Wrote:  
(2016 Jan 07 21:47)Surtr Kvlt Wrote:  Is satire real?!?!?

Germany is "The Walkind Dead" in form of a country. One of the craziest whacko places in Europe. I hope you guys finally understand the suffering of us German posters (myself included by place of residence).

Also, does anyone remember that Reker was elected shortly after some right wing guy tried to stab her in (I think it was) summer 2015? Frankly, the people of Cologne get what they deserve.

Well, Russians are fatalist people, so I guess it doesn't help.

Btw, such crazy things already happened here. In consequence women almost never go out alone during the night.
My sister living in Brest told me that single women even have the right to call the cops as taxi during the night to avoid problems...
2016 Jan 08 21:27
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Erwann's post:
Artturi (08-01-2016), Mustapaita (08-01-2016), Osweo (08-01-2016)
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

(2016 Jan 08 17:06)Aptrgangr Wrote:  Cologne police chief forced to retire.

Media is saying he's been forced to retire to return faith in the police.

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2016 Jan 08 21:37
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Mustapaita's post:
Aptrgangr (09-01-2016), Artturi (08-01-2016)
Phlegethon

Deutschland

The proverbial "Kölsche Klüngel" (Cologne-style cronyism) reaches far deeper than that. It is one of the most expensive, most criminal, dirtiest and most foreigner-infested cities in Germany. Corruption is worse than in Naples or Calabria and only the right personal connections and the correct party membership grant you access to civil service positions. The Cologne cathedral is towering over a Planet of the Apes scenario.

2016 Jan 09 08:19
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 3 users Like Phlegethon's post:
Aptrgangr (09-01-2016), Erwann (09-01-2016), Temnozor (09-01-2016)
Phlegethon

Deutschland

Invader-Refugee Rape Gang Arrested

January 8, 2016 by TNO Staff in Europe · 4 Comments

A refugee-criminal rape gang which carried out a vicious sex assault on two girls aged 14 and 15 in Weil am Rhein, north west Germany, on New Year’s Eve, have all been arrested.

According to German media, the refugee rape gang included two 14-year-olds and two brothers, aged 15 and 21. All were identified as “Syrians.”

The nonwhite refugee-criminals confronted the two girls in a supermarket parking lot.

The 15-year-old knew the two girls, and invited them to his older brother’s one bedroom apartment.

Once there, the two girls—who remain unidentified—were repeatedly raped over a period of two hours. They managed to escape, and went straight to the police.

All four refugee-rapists were arrested, and the 15-year-old was placed in juvenile custody. He however escaped and an arrest warrant was issued for him.

According to a report in the Dutch Telegraaf newspaper, the 15-year-old was identified as asylum-seeker “Ahmad O.,”—who resides in the Netherlands, where he lives off the Dutch taxpayers as an “unaccompanied minor” near the German border.

The Telegraaf quoted a local Dutch “refugee administrator” as saying that “We have more problems with refugees. They commit many sexual offenses with women.”

http://newobserveronline.com/the-most-cr...n-germany/

Of course Weil am Rhein is nowhere near northwest Germany or the Dutch border. Actually it is one of the southermost cities in Germany, directly bordering on Switzerland.

2016 Jan 09 08:26
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Phlegethon's post:
Artturi (09-01-2016)
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

(2016 Jan 08 21:37)Mustapaita Wrote:  Media is saying he's been forced to retire to return faith in the police.
Media also was saying no immigrants were involved, in fact the whole top brass lied about it, some few normal cops leaked info directly debunking their chiefs, so a pawn sacrifice had to be made.
We never will see the seized film material from inside the central station - maybe one day we will see an edited version proving German girl attacked poor refugees...

[Image: i7luye8e.jpg]

Just in case you're wondering why there aren't many vigilante actions or demonstrations in Germany:
(facebook)/638688746237395/photos/a.696633240442945.1073741829.63868874623​7395/775063159266619/?type=3&theater

Translation:
>Patriotic citizens of Einsiedel have tried again to prevent the accomodation of many other passport-demanders in their area yesterday. More than 80 dedicated people gathered in the morning at 10 AM a to stop the announced buses with migrants.

>At 12:40 PM, the people had been swept away by a large contingent of police in about 10 minutes.

> From all sides - on two tracks - the police attacked the people. Blue lights everywhere. At each free parking spot in the village, there was a police car. Basically, any car was stopped by police and controlled.

> The police - helmeted and in full gear - jumped out of their still moving cars and cleared the access roads without warning! In this large-scale operation, there were several assaults by some police forces against participants of the peaceful blockade. This was followed by unwarranted criminal charges the police against the citizens of Einsiedel.

tl;dr: 80 people wanted to demonstrate against getting more enrichers in their area. 400 cops in full armor and weaponry BTFO them in 10 minutes.

A 5:1 superiority. In full armor and with blunt weapons.

As you can see, if it's against Germans, they have the numbers, the will and the weapons.

Everyone who tried "one arm's length" as a joke is now accused of showing the Hitlergruss.

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2016 Jan 09 12:07
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Artturi (09-01-2016), Surtr Kvlt (09-01-2016)
Phlegethon

Deutschland

As someone who has faced up to ten thousands robocops from the front lines while participating in nationalist rallies in the tumultous 80s I can assure you that it does not take much resistance to counter the police strategies. When intimidation does not work there hardly ever is an escalation scenario ready which the cops would pull through. Real mass arrests almost never happen, and if they really arrest you: So what? Back then I got arrested almost every weekend. They keep you in some truck garages or storage facilities for a couple hours or a day, then they let you go. Hardly ever anything is being taken to court and if it is a decent attorney will get all charges cleared with a few letters.

By the way, that is why we call these scum in uniform police and not law enforcement. They are Merkel's and Gabriel's squadristi. That is why nobody in this country ever respected cops after 1918.

2016 Jan 09 14:39
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Phlegethon's post:
Artturi (09-01-2016)
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

Quote:Everyone who tried "one arm's length" as a joke is now accused of showing the Hitlergruss.

speechless

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2016 Jan 09 14:45
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Mustapaita's post:
Artturi (09-01-2016)
Temnozor
Kornilov did nothing wrong
Supervision

Россия

(2016 Jan 08 21:27)Erwann Wrote:  Well, Russians are fatalist people, so I guess it doesn't help.

This has little to do with fatalism or Russianness, for cities like Cologne, Berlin, and I believe also Hamburg and Frankfurt it's a fait accompli. I guess there is some hope for the people of Dresden and other parts of Germany, but the cities I've named are Germany's Kosovo. They can only be helped with a thorough purge and ethnic cleansing.

"Whoever says that he "belongs to his time" is only saying that he agrees with the largest number of fools at that moment." - Nicolás Gómez Dávila

[Image: ecc9v9ru.jpg]
2016 Jan 09 14:51
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Temnozor's post:
Artturi (09-01-2016)