Evil plan: settling refugees living in Helsinki into Tallinna with Finnish money
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

Evil plan: settling refugees living in Helsinki into Tallinna with Finnish money

http://www.tallinna24.ee/artikkeli/40740...allinnasta

Thousands of refugees arriving in Finland want a home from Helsinki, not from elsewhere, especially not North Finland. For this reason Helsinki region needs constantly new apartments for refugees.

It is predicted that 4000 new apartments are needed before Autumn.
Currently rental apartment owners are being offered good sums of money if they commit to housing refugees in the apartments they own.

However it is difficult to find thousands of this kind of apartments in a short time.

In Tallinn, Estonia, the housing situation is entirely different. There are lots of empty apartments ready for renting.

All of the empty houses in Tallinn are from private owners, Tallinn city doesn't own housing, except for few apartments for homeless people.

Estonian government is planning to start the government owned rental home business next year. Tallinn has empty apartments because there are not many customers who can afford them.

Tallinn is having now more houses built then ever before, despite the fact that currently there are lots of empty housing.
The question is now, why not bring refugees from Finland into Tallinn?

Finland would pay the rent of the refugees who are housed in Tallinn so there is no problem of not paying rent.

Estonia already took dozens of Middle-Eastern refugees, but they can't offer them expensive housing.

”Refugees to Tallinn” –project would be reasonable also because the refugees who have arrived in Finland are in their living habits comparable to Estonians so there should be no problem with them keeping the housing in good shape.

Refugees to Tallinn would be culturally good idea, this way Estonia will receive the "new blood" it badly needs. And maybe Estonian population growth would also increase.

This would be the first concrete joint project of the Helsinki-Tallinn joint city?

http://krautchan.net/int/thread-35672087.html#q35672087

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2016 Jul 14 09:00
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 2 users Like Aptrgangr's post:
Artturi (14-07-2016), Osweo (14-07-2016)
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

RE: Evil plan: settling refugees living in Helsinki into Tallinna with Finnish money
May be I should rent my apartment to the fugees and move to Tallinn myself?

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2016 Jul 14 13:46
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Mustapaita's post:
Artturi (14-07-2016)
Phlegethon
Factionist of the forlorn

Deutschland

RE: Evil plan: settling refugees living in Helsinki into Tallinna with Finnish money
The name of the city is still Reval! Rapefugees proceed to Murmansk.

Not in haunts of marble chill,
Temples drear where ancients trod,—
Nay, in oaks on woody hill
Lives and moves the German God.

2016 Jul 14 15:05
Like PostLIKE REPLY