Survive the Jive
Osweo

England

Survive the Jive
Just thought I'd post a link to StJ's YouTube channel here, if anybody hasn't encountered his work yet:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasRowse...&flow=grid

He's an Old English philologist by training, but couples this academic insight with an acute awareness of Europe's current civilisational peril, a philosophical bent in line with the likes of Guenon and Evola, and an emphasis on self-improvement that brings him into alignment with people like The Golden One (who even does a hilarious cameo in one video below). He presents the videos as historical analysis while never losing track of what this could or should mean for our contemporaries.

To tell the truth, I'm a bit jealous of him. I could have been doing much the same myself, had circumstances been a little different! Big Grin I got a bit sidetracked in my own education, and have ended up studying the things that actually interest me in a purely amateur way in my own time. But I'm glad somebody is doing this, even if it wasn't fated to be me. There is definitely a niche for fostering modern European identity via investigation into our ancient barbaric heritage.

Anyway, he should speak for himself:

"And now if a whole nation fell into that? In such a case, I answer, infallibly they will return out of it. For life is no cunningly-devised deception or self deception, it is a great truth that thou art alive, that thou hast desires, necessities: neither can these subsist and satisfy themselves on delusions, but on fact. To fact, depend on it, we shall come back: to such fact, blessed or cursed, as we have wisdom for."
Thomas Carlyle
2017 Oct 18 17:01
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Osweo's post:
Aptrgangr (20-10-2017)