Cruda realidad / Dos tercios de las españolas de 35 años no tienen hijos
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

Que más de dos tercios de las mujeres de 35 años no tengan hijos es la noticia de nuestro tiempo, la que debería copar las portadas y abrir los telediarios día tras día. No solo como causa de lo que venga, sino también como consecuencia de aquello en lo que nos hemos convertido. (...)

https://www.actuall.com/criterio/vida/cr...nen-hijos/

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/17221...nt-had-any

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2018 May 19 20:39
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Aptrgangr's post:
Zephyr (26-05-2018)
Osweo

England

RE: Cruda realidad / Dos tercios de las españolas de 35 años no tienen hijos
I'm doing my best...

One particularly galling case among my acquaintances here, though, is a couple in their thirties who recently broke up after a decade-long childless relationship, due to the man being no longer able to put up with the militant leftism of the woman's parents. Having to sit through dinners where the most disgusting things were said about the deaths of policemen and the like. Shit like this may be happening all over the place, as polarisation continues thanks to the radical excesses of the left. Of course, not having a kid in ten years, and not even getting married, is hardly a natural situation, and all the more bizarre in this case, where the woman earns far more than I do, and has a very steady job.

Naturally, there are more and more dark faces on the streets every day... Most belong to males, so expect a massive tidal wave of half-bloods to replace the non-breeding natives over the next few years.

"And now if a whole nation fell into that? In such a case, I answer, infallibly they will return out of it. For life is no cunningly-devised deception or self deception, it is a great truth that thou art alive, that thou hast desires, necessities: neither can these subsist and satisfy themselves on delusions, but on fact. To fact, depend on it, we shall come back: to such fact, blessed or cursed, as we have wisdom for."
Thomas Carlyle
2018 May 24 23:36
Like PostLIKE REPLY
The following 1 user Likes Osweo's post:
Zephyr (26-05-2018)