Something BIG is happening in Sweden right now with fires burning all over the countr
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

Something BIG is happening in Sweden right now with fires burning all over the countr
Something BIG is happening in Sweden right now with fires burning all over the country!

There’s something big happening in Sweden right now and it appears to be happening all over the place.

Peter Sweden, who says he’s a freelance Swedish journalist and political commentator, is reporting some of this:

http://therightscoop.com/breaking-someth...e-country/

https://twitter.com/zagroshama/status/10...9211309057

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/1821...p182198632

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage."
Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2018 Aug 14 05:29
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Mustapaita
Tulkoon sota ja veriset vaatteet

Suomi

RE: Something BIG is happening in Sweden right now with fires burning all over the countr
Whenever I hear the name Peter Sweden I reach for my puukko...

"Devil, I am devil." ― Pekka Siitoin
2018 Aug 23 13:25
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

RE: Something BIG is happening in Sweden right now with fires burning all over the countr
(2018 Aug 23 13:25)Mustapaita Wrote:  Whenever I hear the name Peter Sweden I reach for my puukko...
You always communicate in one liners with cryptical messages, you should explain more and analyze the situation.
There was no info about those crimes before he posted his vids.

Thucydides

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” Carl Schurz

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms."
Aristotle

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides
2018 Aug 24 00:13
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Mustapaita

Suomi

Peter Sweden is a tool was my point.

2018 Aug 27 13:08
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

(2018 Aug 27 13:08)Mustapaita Wrote:  Peter Sweden is a tool was my point.
So what? We have to work with what we have.

Thucydides

Aristotle

2018 Sep 01 20:08
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Mustapaita

Suomi

I don't. I'm able to get a clearer picture of events in Sweden without him and American alt-right sensationalism.

2018 Sep 08 12:23
Like PostLIKE REPLY
Aptrgangr
Nulla crux, nulla corona
Supervision

Deutschland

(2018 Sep 08 12:23)Mustapaita Wrote:  I don't. I'm able to get a clearer picture of events in Sweden without him and American alt-right sensationalism.
Don't beat around the bush then, and share your wisdom with us.

Thucydides

Aristotle

2018 Sep 08 23:46
Like PostLIKE REPLY